Who would play Jubilee in a live-action show/movie?

#1 Edited by redleigh86 (562 posts) - - Show Bio

I've been thinking about this a lot in making my X-Men fancast... I finally settled on Ellen Wong after seeing her as Knives Chau in the Scott Pilgrim movie. She reminded me of Jubilee in that movie lol. Plus she's young (and looks even younger) and fun and fit enough to do action.

eta: Sorry if this has been posted - I searched the forum but didn't see this post, and it didn't pop up when I searched, even though I assumed there would be one (seems like there is nearly every character's forum). So, yeah, apologies if I just missed it!

#2 Posted by Nudeviking (479 posts) - - Show Bio

@redleigh86: She'd actually be a pretty decent choice. Definitely a heck of a lot better than the chick who played her in that terrible mid-90s Generation X made for TV movie.

Not Chinese-America. Not a teenager.
#3 Posted by redleigh86 (562 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nudeviking said:

@redleigh86: She'd actually be a pretty decent choice. Definitely a heck of a lot better than the chick who played her in that terrible mid-90s Generation X made for TV movie.

Not Chinese-America. Not a teenager.

lmao lbr here, just about anyone would be better than her! Honestly, what were they thinking??

(although I'd almost take her over Brenda Song, who seems to be a popular choice... though I'm thinking she's only popular amongst people who can only name one young Asian actress!)

#4 Posted by jubilee042 (1353 posts) - - Show Bio

i think the knives actress could be really good

#5 Posted by Onemoreposter (3870 posts) - - Show Bio

...i kid... :p

#6 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

i'm not sure exactly, but i see her as mary elizabeth winstead (also from scott pilgrim)... 

#7 Posted by Sammie (18 posts) - - Show Bio

won me over already, I think Ellen Wong is a brilliant choice

#8 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

couldn't agree more

#9 Posted by umbrafeline (5300 posts) - - Show Bio

2 words... SHELBY WU

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.