Where to put Jubilee now?

#1 Posted by Sharkbite (293 posts) - - Show Bio

With the character up in the air and multiple writers having asked permission to use her (and being denied), we left wondering what plans Marvel has for our spunky little gal. Was she cured/repowered by the Phoenix Force (it is the ultimate force of Destruction and Rebirth, after all)? Is she still rocking the Vampire curse? Is she busting out her New Warriors tech she was allowed to keep and making a return as Wondra?

Jubilee has proven unreliable in the way of supporting her own title, but as part of an ensemble cast she does quite well. So... where does she fit in now?

Which book would you like to see Jubilee added to the cast of? X-Men, as a normal team member again? Wolverine & the X-Men, helping Wolvie at the school? Uncanny X-Men, joining up with Cyclops to buck the system? X-Force, with a Black Ops Jubilee (great for Vampire Jubes). Young Avengers? FF? Thunderbolts new non-villain line-up?

I'm curious to hear ideas for where you believe she'd best fit in. With the yellow coat and shades, our girl is ready for rain or shine. Let's see what Marvel can do with her next.

#2 Posted by krspaceT (1493 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine and the X-Men

#3 Posted by Hazlenaut (1960 posts) - - Show Bio

i think she is going to be the joke of being in several team ups just like Wolvarine, spiderman and... I can make a list couldn't I. She is going to need a secretary.

#4 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7301 posts) - - Show Bio

So i hope you guys know that she's BACK now, right ?

#5 Posted by dondave (38404 posts) - - Show Bio

She's in XX

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.