Plagerism?

#1 Posted by NiteFly (1459 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by NiteFly (1459 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump for good measure, just so someone remembers to do something about this bio and the other one.

#3 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

word per @#$#ing word

#4 Posted by Red L.A.M.P. (2828 posts) - - Show Bio

Re-write it!

Staff
#5 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd be happy to reword the thing, unless of course Nitefly, you would like to do it.

#6 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84618 posts) - - Show Bio

Thats bull#@!*, people work hard to make good or even great submissions, and when people pull a stunt like that its a slap in the face to those of us who did it the right way.

Moderator Online
#7 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

thats just feckin stupid

most of the users here take their time actually with the characters they know to write some amazing Bio's, and then some n00b comes along and does stuff like this?

take it down and wait for someone to do a proper one

M

#8 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

We should hit him/her with the ban stick!

#9 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

should be a first offence definitely...

maybe work these things on a 3 strike basis

M

#10 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

lol sorry, wasn't getting mad, call it sleep dep kicking in :)

M

#11 Posted by NiteFly (1459 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, I have no interest in going through and rewording. Someone else can if they want to. I was at least hoping there was a previous version that the mods can revert it to, seeing as how the other names on the list may have contributed something useful. Anyhow, if anyone feels up to the task that one needs to be fixed, and so does the other one she did: the raven bio (of the teen titans of course).

I wouldn't get too mad methos. It seems to me that this could just be a misunderstanding of our purpose. Don't worry. When I first discovered it I sent her a polite PM saying that it wasn't allowed.

If you want it, Mrs. Invisible, take it away.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.