Jubille in Ultimate Universe?

#1 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19243 posts) - - Show Bio

Is she going to be there...? Will she be able to realize her full potential?

#2 Posted by Dementia5 (686 posts) - - Show Bio

I think she's already there...and GOD I hope so. That'd rock.

#3 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19243 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh hey D. but I thought the X-MEN- Ultimate- was discontinued.. I only saw dazzler, and she's not even with them anymore.. And I thought the last issue was with Jean becoming the Phoenix to destroy apocalypse and then she left.

#4 Posted by danhimself (22492 posts) - - Show Bio

ultimate x-men is still going on and is still going to be going on after ultimatum....ultimate jubilee has been seen she's a member of ultimate alpha flight....i'll see if i can find an image for you

#5 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19243 posts) - - Show Bio

that would be awsome... I have to start reading them again...

#6 Posted by danhimself (22492 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
#7 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

omg, what comic is that from?????? and why haven't i read it???

#8 Posted by danhimself (22492 posts) - - Show Bio

ultimate x-men #94

#9 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

oh...figures...haven't gotten that far yet

#10 Posted by danhimself (22492 posts) - - Show Bio

really? how far have you gotten?

#11 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

[=
#12 Posted by danhimself (22492 posts) - - Show Bio

well then you don't have to go that far till then...they're really only in ultimate x-men alittle bit....just a small piece of a bigger storyline

#13 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol i'm not even that far, i was just making a jokey joke.

I think i left off somewhere after angel died.
#14 Posted by danhimself (22492 posts) - - Show Bio

but angel didn't die?

#15 Posted by Jaadu (537 posts) - - Show Bio

that's cool..... I was never a fan of Ultimate, but now i am, bc it getting soooooo much better! and with Psylocke in the team i love it now! and with jubilee, it just keeps getting better!

#16 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
danhimself said:
"but angel didn't die?"
remember, he got shot.....dazz cried, all that good stuff
#17 Posted by danhimself (22492 posts) - - Show Bio

but he didn't die....he's still alive

caption

see he's still around
#18 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean/ Phoenix brought all of Sinister's victims back to life (well Angel at least others have not yet been shown) and put back Wolvie's arm.

#19 Posted by danhimself (22492 posts) - - Show Bio

here's what he looks like now though

caption
#20 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool look. Do the effects of Banshee wear off?

#21 Posted by danhimself (22492 posts) - - Show Bio

i think that they might since from the looks of things colussus has been using for awhile now plus it's highly addictive...but the latest issue showed xavier had used it back in the day while he and magneto were in the savage land and still friends and he was able to use his mind powers to fight off the addiction but it was cool because he developed wolverines powers

#22 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio
danhimself said:
"i think that they might since from the looks of things colussus has been using for awhile now plus it's highly addictive...but the latest issue showed xavier had used it back in the day while he and magneto were in the savage land and still friends and he was able to use his mind powers to fight off the addiction but it was cool because he developed wolverines powers"
Do his wolverine powers still exists?
#23 Posted by danhimself (22492 posts) - - Show Bio

i don't think so...i really think that the effects wear off after a certain amount of time

#24 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio
danhimself said:
"i don't think so...i really think that the effects wear off after a certain amount of time"

So Angel will continue to look like that, and Collosus will continue to be strong....

.... are the effects that long lasting as we've seen them get a couple of batchs already...
#25 Posted by danhimself (22492 posts) - - Show Bio

as far a colossus goes he's said he has no intention of quiting banshee....as for everyone else i guess only time will tell

#26 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio

.... I'm growing bored of the Ultimate Universe in general this only serves to make me dislike it even more...

#27 Posted by danhimself (22492 posts) - - Show Bio

i kind of like the idea of colossus not getting super strength when he got his powers and needing the banshee

#28 Edited by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio
danhimself said:
"i kind of like the idea of colossus not getting super strength when he got his powers and needing the banshee"
Hmm... I don't like the idea of superheroes using drugs... but at the end of the day, is it much different than Captain America (given that he was never an addict)...?
#29 Posted by danhimself (22492 posts) - - Show Bio

well...i think that what it's supposed to say is that they aren't perfect...just because they have these superpowers doesn't make them any better then the dope head homeless guy in the alley

#30 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio
danhimself said:
"well...i think that what it's supposed to say is that they aren't perfect...just because they have these superpowers doesn't make them any better then the dope head homeless guy in the alley"

I see your point but.... I just don't like it..... they're heroes..........
#31 Posted by danhimself (22492 posts) - - Show Bio

true i don't really like it either but the way they made colossus in the ultimate universe is that he grew up idolizing captain america and then developed his mutant ability to transform into living metal but couldn't lift his arms when he did...so he see's as being more like captain america 

#32 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio
danhimself said:
"true i don't really like it either but the way they made colossus in the ultimate universe is that he grew up idolizing captain america and then developed his mutant ability to transform into living metal but couldn't lift his arms when he did...so he see's as being more like captain america "

True but isn't the Ultimate Captain America just a mutant?

(Sidenote: Isn't ironic that a Russian idolises an American hero :P).
#33 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
danhimself said:
"but he didn't die....he's still alive

caption

see he's still around"
i know he didn't die, but that issue where he was believed to have died is where i left off
#34 Posted by danhimself (22492 posts) - - Show Bio
John Valentine said:
"danhimself said:
"true i don't really like it either but the way they made colossus in the ultimate universe is that he grew up idolizing captain america and then developed his mutant ability to transform into living metal but couldn't lift his arms when he did...so he see's as being more like captain america "

(Sidenote: Isn't ironic that a Russian idolises an American hero :P)."

no he's pretty much the same as 616 captain america
#35 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio
danhimself said:
"John Valentine said:
"danhimself said:

(Sidenote: Isn't ironic that a Russian idolises an American hero :P)."

no he's pretty much the same as 616 captain america"

I'm sure that he's a mutant.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.