Great character or not?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by MichonneHack27 (185 posts) - - Show Bio

Uhh I won't put her anywhere near a Mary Sue, cause I haven't seen her in a lot of comics. And when I did, she was never overly joyous or any of that. Jubilee has a lot of character, well when I read the issues that did have her. Though I admit Emma Frost's quote on her being the most powerful mutant she's ever seen could make some people have doubts. Personally I like her.  

But to the point, while I haven't read the comics. The idea of Jubilee becoming a vampire has made me wonder. Are they jumping the shark with this? I admit its a good twist to add in a story. But it does make me wonder how this will be. Is this good for Jubilee or will this ruin her and just make her appear more annoying? Will we get another verison of Twilight only with Jubilee? Does this mean the old Jubilee has died(personality I mean) and are we faced with a darker character? Will this end up like another Daken for Wolverine?

PS. No offense to you Twilight lovers out there. So no flames about me dissing Twilight. But its a fact, Twilight's a vampire story people love and people love to HATE. So I'm using that as a reference.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.