does jubilee really need to be a...

Posted by Scoobypuff (127 posts) - - Show Bio

Vampire really? if the x men are going up against the undead i can understand blade being on the team but why spidey and shehulk?

#1 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio
@Scoobypuff said:
"Vampire really? if the x men are going up against the undead i can understand blade being on the team but why spidey and shehulk? "

I have one word for you....MONEY,
#2 Posted by Scoobypuff (127 posts) - - Show Bio
@Final Arrow:  and u sir hit the nail right on the head.
#3 Posted by DEGRAAF (7881 posts) - - Show Bio

dont forget Skaar too. Wasnt he on one or am i just thinking of she-hulk again

#4 Posted by 244 (496 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope Jubilee being a vampire is only temporary.

#5 Posted by Scoobypuff (127 posts) - - Show Bio

is there a cure for vamps in the marvel u?

#6 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio
@Scoobypuff said:
" is there a cure for vamps in the marvel u? "
A stake in the heart tends to do the job XD. It depends on the writer, I think if you kill the master then the revert back in parts of Marvel but it all depends to be honest.
#7 Posted by fesak (7054 posts) - - Show Bio

Why not, Jubilee is boring anyway.

#8 Posted by DH69 (4258 posts) - - Show Bio

everyone needs to be a vampire its sooooo cool :D, i wish i was vampire XD........ok i dont want to live anymore

#9 Posted by Mr. Mercury (19521 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope this isn't an excuse for them to kill off Jubilee I'm getting really annoyed with how the writers have been handling her. Hopefully they have enough sense to have her fight with the X Men and not against them so , they "Won't have a choice,but to kill her".

#10 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19252 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope that if she gets turned into a vampire...the reaction will result in having her powers returned...OH WHAT A GLORIOUS DAY IT WILL BE

#11 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18854 posts) - - Show Bio
@Slight: That could actually be one of the reasons for them doing that. lol
#12 Posted by Manchine (4169 posts) - - Show Bio

Jubilee is hopefully on there so, HOPEFULLY, they can kill her off right away.
#13 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19252 posts) - - Show Bio
@xxCellPhoneGirlxx: REALLY...Excitement has entered my heart
#14 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (10845 posts) - - Show Bio

The only cool thing about being a vampire is the you can not die thing, but since Deadpool and some otyhers could not die, then i have to say, being a Vampire in the Marvel Universe is like being a a Giant Ewok.

#15 Posted by CylonDorado (1867 posts) - - Show Bio
@Scoobypuff said:
"Vampire really? if the x men are going up against the undead i can understand blade being on the team but why spidey and shehulk? "

Well if I was about to go fight vampires, I wouldn't go up to Spider-Man and She-Hulk and tell them, "You guys can just go home. We've got Blade, the situation is under control".
#16 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (10845 posts) - - Show Bio
@CylonDorado:
Blade is in jail after he dont give money to the goverment. 
Sorry, but i have to make a joke about the Weasley Snipes.
#17 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19252 posts) - - Show Bio

when does the next vampy issue come out???

#18 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19252 posts) - - Show Bio

OH MY GOD...I just realized, that if she got her powers back...She would be a sparkly vampire LOL...The only tolerable one though...

#19 Posted by Mr. Mercury (19521 posts) - - Show Bio

The vampires said they had a plan for her. Maybe they think turning her into a vampire will give her powers back.

#20 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19252 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh...okay...So when does the next issue come out???

#21 Posted by Hazlenaut (1960 posts) - - Show Bio
@Scoobypuff: 

Due his blood already been altered by the spider bite, the bite of a vampire has no effect on him.  I think it was in a issue in Ultimate Spiderman.    

#22 Posted by intothetempest (288 posts) - - Show Bio

She does need to be otherwise she'll be a person with no powers. Who wants people with no powers that don't offer anything significant in any other ways?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.