Follow

Jubilee

Character » Jubilee appears in 3019 issues.

Jubilee is a long-time member of the X-Men and founding member of Generation X. She previously lost her mutant powers on M-Day, and then was turned into a vampire. Most recently, she re-gained her pyrotechnic abilities and was turned back into a mutant .

De-powered mutant or vampire? Does it suck to be Jubes?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MrFantastic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

Edited By MrFantastic

Ok, so Jubilee never had such great powers, and then she though her life sucked because her crappy powers were de powered. Now she's a vampire. Strong, fast, immortal, regeneration... ok  the bursting into flame thing in sunlight kinda sucks, but really this is a power upgrade. 

Why she doesn't embrace the whole vampire I don't understand

No Caption Provided
    Yes, there is the whole "Ok, I can go off and be a killing machine" thing, but Wolverine is no bed of roses either.  Beats being depowered when all your friends are mutants.
    iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By iLLituracy
    @MrFantastic said:

" Ok, so Jubilee never had such great powers,

No.

and then she though her life sucked because her crappy powers were de powered.

No.

Now she's a vampire. Strong, fast, immortal, regeneration... ok  the bursting into flame thing in sunlight kinda sucks, but really this is a power upgrade.

Not really.  

Why she doesn't embrace the whole vampire I don't understand 

No Caption Provided
    Probably because much like most humans...they don't like killing. Just sayin'.

Yes, there is the whole "Ok, I can go off and be a killing machine" thing, but Wolverine is no bed of roses either.

What exactly does this have to do with Wolverine?

Beats being depowered when all your friends are mutants. "

Not really.
    xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#2  Edited By xerox_kitty

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.