Zack Freeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 371

User Lists: 0

Edited By Zack Freeman

No Caption Provided
    Romance blossoms between Star Girl and Atom Smasher despite the dangers in another dimension.

THE GOOD 
    Plot is secondary to character development here with the focus on two young supeheroes' sugarsweet love affair. At times, Stargirl's narration read like the lyrics to a Taylor Swift song, but that was alright as there was a sincerity that made this more interesting that just another story of a fight in a dark dimension. I was really more intrigued by this plot than I was by the larger plot of the sand sorceress ( Anna Fortune?).

THE BAD 
    Freddie Williams II inks his own art here and I wonder if he ought to have somebody else do it. The inks are serviceable, but they seem a too runny for the kind of coloring that was used. Also, the back-up feature with Liberty Belle & Hourman doesn't quite hold up in comparison to the main feature.

THE VERDICT
    Check this out if you'd like a superhero comic with a little more romance than fisticuffs. Stargirl continues to be one of the most adorable characters in the DCU.

3/5
    Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Final Arrow

I have been meaning to get my hands on this, just short of money. Do you think it's worth dropping another title for?

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By DEGRAAF

this is the firstr issue of JLA all stars that i didnt pick up. I only picked it up to see Magog and now that hes gone i thought about picking it up to continue to follow star girl and power woman but i would rather see star girl in JLA same with power girl

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.