wmwadeii's Journey into Mystery #646 - Stronger Than Monsters, Part 1 of 5 review

Journey Into Mystery #646 Review

Cover/Solicit - 4/5

- Would I pick-up the comic based on the solicit/cover alone? Are the alternate covers appealing? Does the solicit/cover portray what happens in the issue?

Art - 4/5

- Do I personally like this artist's style? Does the artist stay true to the characters appearance?

Colors/Ink/Lettering - 4/5

- Does the work blend well with the artist? Is the coloring/inking enjoyable and easy to distinguish what's happening? Can I easily read the lettering?

Layout/Flow - 3/5

- Does the layout of the issue make it easy to read? Does the issue have a good flow of the plot and keep me engaged?

Story - 3/5

- Weighted Triple. How well did the issue further develop the current story? How well did the issue further develop the characters? Did I enjoy reading the issue?

Verdict - 3.4

- For my full verdict check out my blog

Other reviews for Journey into Mystery #646 - Stronger Than Monsters, Part 1 of 5

SHAFT 0

Kieron Gillen's spin on Journey into Mystery was one of the best runs I've read all year, even when you count the often terrible crossovers it was involved in towards the end. There, I said it. But that run is over, and while my heart is still heaving with sadness, there's a new volume out to replace it, with a fresh creative team and another Asgardian ready to step up. And it's actually quite good.Kathryn Immonen offers a nice blend of old and new here. Gillen's JiM fans should be pleased with ...

A New Journey 0

Journey Into Mystery #622 Journey Into Mystery #623 For past reviewsPlotWhen one Journey ends, another begins. Lady Sif begins a quest for power.ArtThe art is very pretty. It kind of looks like Sara Pichelli's art. The faces and designs are all distinct.Story & ScriptThe book keeps it's fun and adventurous feel even though the lead is now Sif and we have a new creative team. I never really knew a whole lot about Sif, and you don't really need to going into this. All you need to know is she's...