#1 Posted by G-Man (37729 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

oh dear god no...

collapses to the floor shaking in fear

M

#3 Posted by Buckshot (18925 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm ready.

#4 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

wooo Neil Patrick Harris! he became awesome to me after Harold and Kumar.

#5 Posted by G-Man (37729 posts) - - Show Bio

Has anyone been able to check this out?  The website (drhorrible.com) crashed from so many people trying to watch the first act.  They are working on getting a bigger server last I heard.  I downloaded it from iTunes (yeah it was two bucks for just over 13 minutes, I can afford that).  I loved it.  I have the songs stuck in my head.  I actually watched it two and a half times today.  Can't wait for the next part.

If you don't want to pay, you can watch it online for a week for free (once they get the website back up). 

#6 Posted by Kate Sith (138 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm gonna have to see if we get that over here on iTunes.  That sounds so so funny!

#7 Posted by Buckshot (18925 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought it would be better than it was. The only song I liked was "With My Freeze Ray". I thought the rest (the songs and the story) were kinda lame.

#8 Posted by Tobias Leitner (150 posts) - - Show Bio

Just bought it on iTunes. I like it. It made me laugh in a few parts.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.