Follow

Joss Whedon

Person » Joss Whedon is credited in 490 issues.

Writer, director, and television showrunner known for trademark strong female leads and a high fatality rate among his most popular characters. Also known for his writing and directorial roles on the first two Avengers films, he is responsible for the creation of various fictional realities known collectively as The Whedonverse.

Am I the only one who is super pissed at Fox???

Magick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Magick

First they cancel Firefly. THE BEST SHOW EVER and they cancel it. I don't know what kind of drugs they had to be on to make a decision like that. They could of earned big heaping piles of money with that show. But what do they do instead? They cancel it! And now e find out thy are canceling dollhouse too!? Do they hate Joss Weadon!?

kore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By kore

A lot of times sci fi geek shows get put on Friday nights. Since most people go out and don't watch t.v. that night, they get poor ratings and canceled.

Yolk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Yolk

I believe they are just jealous of his genius. lol. 

What Joss should do is go to actual drama channels like AMC or SyFy (which I pronounce "see-fee" because I believe it should still go by SciFi.)
    Mr. Hellfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Mr. Hellfire

I think some of you people here are pretty biased in regards to Whedon. The reason that Firefly and Dollhouse were canceled is because not enough people watched them. It's just that simple. It's not some twisted conspiracy.
    Avatar image for doctorholmes241
    Doctorholmes241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Doctorholmes241

Fox is now in my rouges gallery, you're not alone

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.