Follow

Joshua Dysart

Person » Joshua Dysart is credited in 274 issues.

Joshua Dysart is a writer that has worked for DC and Dark Horse Comics. He's currently writing Harbinger for Valiant.

Joshua Dysart talks Harbinger at WondCon Anaheim 2013

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

A silent issue of Torque going to the bathroom? That's worthy of an annual sized issue.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

@k4tzm4n: I love that I've never met Joshua before and we could just go off on a tangent about characters going to the bathroom.

SavageDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

I read in trade so I'm really anticipating the second trade to catch up.

As a fan of Bloodshot since #1 I can say I was skeptical of any Valiant title comming close to making me smile like Bloodshot.

I took @k4tzm4n suggestion and Picked up the first trade of Harbinger. Holy crap that book was great, I immediatley took a liking to the vibe of the book, even better was an excellent story that kept me on the edge of my seat. WIth Harbinger Wars fast approaching I wont get a chance to read the second trade before the event, but I know I will be picking up the 2nd trade by Dysart on Harbinger. Its really good stuff. Harbinger wars is going to be great!

monopolyloser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By monopolyloser

Josh was a super cool guy at wondercon! I've been enjoying Harbinger for the past few months now and can't wait for Harbinger Wars. and the bathroom discussion was hilarious

Loki2u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5  Edited By Loki2u

Great guy! Great interview!

Mucklefluga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

I really need to buy the first trade of Harbinger, i loved the first issue. My favourite first issue out of all the Valiant #1s.

Probably the best interview i've watched so far :'D What was up with that little tune by Josh at the end ahahahaha.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

Valiant run these streets

Avatar image for redheadedatrocitus
    RedheadedAtrocitus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Dysart's awesome. The fun thing about him other than his role he's going to be doing in penning the Harbinger Wars is that he announced at the Valiant Panel at Wonder Con that he is going to be working exclusively for the company. This will make Dysart the first exclusive writer for Valiant since it came back on the scene. Amazing stuff ahead from Valiant I tell you, people!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.