Bring Joseph Back?

#1 Posted by Logan X (66 posts) - - Show Bio

Why not, everybody else is coming back from the dead these days. Besides, seems like the heroes could use some help with all these new villain teams.
#2 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio
@Logan X said:
" Why not"
He was a crappy character who was a clone of a guy who is currently on the X-Men anyway. Second Coming is already bringing back Jean/Phoenix Force shenanigans, we don't need any clones.
#3 Posted by JediXMan (29568 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see a need. I never liked him. I prefer the true Magneto.

#4 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

who they really need to bring back is Maggott!

#5 Edited by xerox_kitty (15761 posts) - - Show Bio
@aztek the lost said:

" who they really need to bring back is Maggott! "

LOL!  They didn't even bring him back for Necrosha.  Poor guy's never gonna make it back...! 

I actually liked Joseph.  It was just disappointing they mad him a clone & not Magneto himself.  Sometimes it's best for Marvel just to go with the obvious.
#6 Posted by eldestrisk (632 posts) - - Show Bio
@aztek the lost: Totally support that. You remember the issue when they told his origin? It was so great. What a shame such a cool character wasted that way.
#7 Posted by eldestrisk (632 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty: I read all of Necrosha waiting for Maggott's turn, but he never made it back. =(
#8 Posted by xerox_kitty (15761 posts) - - Show Bio
@eldestrisk: Sorry!  They didn't bring Joseph back either.
#9 Posted by Leliel (1452 posts) - - Show Bio
@eldestrisk:  I don't think he had body to go back to
#10 Posted by AMS (1387 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked him as well pity because it could of been a good redemption of Magneto at the time.
#11 Posted by DalekDoctor2011 (201 posts) - - Show Bio

They should have brought Joseph back in Chaos War insted of the 3 stupid Multiple Man Dupes

#12 Posted by PowerHerc (81623 posts) - - Show Bio

Nah.  I liked him, but why bring back a character that probably never should have been created in the first place.  He was just another one of the X-Men's seemingly endless dangling plot-lines that never made sense to begin with and was anticlimactically resolved.  Besides there are so many other characters that would merit resurrection before him.  Leave him as is. 
#13 Posted by joshmightbe (24605 posts) - - Show Bio

If they're gonna bring a long dead character back to life for real then I say this guy

#14 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (19714 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd rather have Bessie the Hell Cow than bring back that waste of paper

#15 Posted by mgrman5 (581 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a spoiler on a upcoming series.

Joseph is back in the Magneto: Not a Hero #1, a great comic book that just started it is has really good interactions between the characters they are spot on and interesting and funny as hell, excuse my french. It is also not bogged down by tie-ins or any big events because it is a four part series that I am super excited for.
#16 Posted by DalekDoctor2011 (201 posts) - - Show Bio

HE'S BACK!!!!!!!!!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.