Jonathan Hickman Returns to Image!!!

Posted by JonesDeini (3620 posts) - - Show Bio

I  never knew the guy was an artists until recently 

As if The Red Wing wasn't enough, Hickman will be releasing Feel Better Now. The graphic novella will be the first of what I hope will be many projects on his PLUS! imprint. The 40 page graphic novella will hit shelves in October and I for one can't wait to get my hands and eyes on it. Hickman talks about the premise of the book here.   
#1 Edited by JonesDeini (3620 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, seriously, 40 pages for 3.99?! Hot damn, you can't beat that right there. 

#2 Posted by shawn87 (2095 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting. I'd check it out. I like Hickman a lot and the preview image is pretty cool

#3 Posted by fenixREVOLUTION (889 posts) - - Show Bio

I shall check this out. Too bad it may take a bit for all of these to come out.

#4 Posted by JonesDeini (3620 posts) - - Show Bio
@fenixREVOLUTION said:
I shall check this out. Too bad it may take a bit for all of these to come out.
Word, but I'm glad he's doing creator owned work again period. So I'll just have to wait patiently in between these gems. 
#5 Posted by fenixREVOLUTION (889 posts) - - Show Bio

@JonesDeini: Very true, I'm digging his FF right now, but his indie stuff is pretty great.

#6 Posted by JonesDeini (3620 posts) - - Show Bio
@fenixREVOLUTION:  
Yeah, I just ordered Nightly News last week and Pax Romana will most likely be next up. 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.