Jonathan Hickman

#1 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

So, Jonathan Hickman, how cool is this guy? He's got two books out that I'm reading (Pax Romana and Transhuman) and a third (A Red Mass For Mars) on its way. I also heard that Nightly News was good but I haven't looked at it yet. From the two I'm looking at now, I really like his style. The art (especially in Pax Romana where the layout is...free/nonexistent) is something else and the writing is interesting. Both books are definitely word heavy (though Pax is again a better example) but the ideas make it worth it. Besides, it really doesn't seem like that much when you actually start reading. Hopefully this stuff is getting picked up because you're probably missing out if you're not reading them.

#2 Posted by cpt_linger (2902 posts) - - Show Bio

Sounds interesting, if you're into him you should probably try a David Icke book. Might freak you out a bit though if you're religious.

#3 Posted by Jake Fury (18407 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm giving this a bump, because quite frankly, Jonathan Hickman is an awesome writer and needs more love!

#4 Posted by Halle Romanova (500 posts) - - Show Bio

He's beastly amounts of awesome.

#5 Posted by Jake Fury (18407 posts) - - Show Bio

FF, Ultimates & Ultimate Hawkeye, Secret Warriors.....R-E-S-P-E-C-T!

#6 Posted by Iron_Lad (315 posts) - - Show Bio

S.H.I.E.L.D. and Secret Warriors totally blew me away. He's got some way out there ideas that's for sure.

#7 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jake Fury said:
FF, Ultimates & Ultimate Hawkeye, Secret Warriors.....R-E-S-P-E-C-T!
Is secret warriors still Ongoing?
#8 Posted by Jake Fury (18407 posts) - - Show Bio

Sadly, I think it ended :(

#9 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jake Fury said:
Sadly, I think it ended :(
Thought so :(

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.