Follow

Jonah Hex

Character » Jonah Hex appears in 524 issues.

A Civil War veteran turned bounty hunter, Jonah Hex's disfigured face and boorish personality don't win him many friends, but his code of honor and expert marksmanship skills means he's always willing to fight for and protect the innocent and dispense lethal justice.

What Do Jonah Hex & Horton Hears A Who Have In Common?

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck
    What?!?
    What?!?
    I haven't read a lot of Jonah Hex.  I've read a couple stories with him.  He's a tough, no-nonsense western dude that you wouldn't want to mess with.  The original directors were Brian Taylor and Mark Neveldine.  They also wrote the script.  It seems they had 'creative differences' and left the movie.  Their script will still be used but now Jimmy Hayward, the director of "Horton Hears A Who" will be taking over.

This will be his live-action debut.  "Horton" was his directorial debut.  I'm not sure what to think about this.  I suppose it will be interesting to see how it turns out.  I'll be able to go into it with an open mind since I don't have any strong emotional attachment to old Jonah.  I'll be rooting for him.
    NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By NightFang3
    Graft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Graft

LOL

Cool

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Nighthunter

Josh Brolin is the man for the job lol

I erote this a few hours ago, oh well lol

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.