Unscripted: Jonah Hex #54

#1 Posted by FoxxFireArt (3553 posts) - - Show Bio

G-man sure is generous with the ".5"s, isn't he?

I like Westerns. Not my favorite genre, but still good. One of my favorite classic Western movies is Mcclintock. Check that movie out, Babs.

#2 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

"rootin' tootinest"? that's all I need to hear!

#3 Posted by comicbookheretic (72 posts) - - Show Bio

This is one of my favorite books month in and month out.  the are is such a strong part of the story telling but don't let it sound like Jimmy or Justin are pulling their weight they are!  Great review.  5 all the way

#4 Edited by KRYPTON (1891 posts) - - Show Bio

Jonah Hex is a cool character! He can get himself out of anything.

#5 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

one thing though, with both this series and Power Girl, Babs always talks about Palmiotti but not Gray...is there a reason for that?

#6 Posted by doordoor123 (3721 posts) - - Show Bio
BEST UNSCRIPTED TO DATE!
like i said this shattered my expectations.
BABS GIVING A 5! wow!
and the music volume and theme was great.
now im going to have to go pick this up.
#7 Posted by carnivalofsins00 (938 posts) - - Show Bio

you guys should review Turf #1.

#8 Posted by SUPER-MAN 23 (1997 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe in the "Return of Bruce Wayne", we will get to see Bruce and Jonah duke-it-out in a old western battle. I hope they put Jonah Hex in the cowboy version of Bruce Wayne.

#9 Posted by Cpt. Quor (97 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone else get the impression that Babs and G-Man might not be getting on too well behind the scenes? Or at least Babs is pissed about something...

#10 Posted by doordoor123 (3721 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL i just picked this up. Ill be reading it on the way to chicago for c2e2.

#11 Posted by ninjasquirrel01 (85 posts) - - Show Bio
@Cpt. Quor said:
" Anyone else get the impression that Babs and G-Man might not be getting on too well behind the scenes? Or at least Babs is pissed about something... "
Yes they are going to have a knife fight.
Not gonna lie, I would pay money to see it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.