Follow

Jon Kent

Character » Jon Kent appears in 640 issues.

Jonathan Kent is the son of Superman (Kal-El or Clark Kent) and Lois Lane and is Superman in DC's Future State event.

John Kent in New 52.

Avatar image for beautifultemptress
    BeautifulTemptress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

No Caption Provided

The son of Superman and Lois Lane in new universe appeared in the issue of Superboy #19.

How do you think, there will be he constantly to appear in a new universe?And how do you think, will have strained a relationship with the biological father?

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

No Caption Provided

The son of Superman and Lois Lane in new universe appeared in the issue of Superboy #19.

How do you think, there will be he constantly to appear in a new universe?And how do you think, will have strained a relationship with the biological father?

wow that is really awesome!

And he may have a strained relationship like Superboy in YJ...or DC will just make him a Superboy villain and that's that...and we will likely never see him again.

Avatar image for beautifultemptress
    BeautifulTemptress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

CloisForever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

I am glad that Jon will appear in a New 52.But, I wish that he had a better story.

Superwondy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

I am glad that Jon will appear in a New 52.But, I wish that he had a better story.

I agree.John is an interesting character, but it would be desirable that he was as his father - a hero.

KaraZorEl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By KaraZorEl

@cameron83: Hardly his appearance will be temporary.

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DEGRAAF

Interesting. I wonder how they are going to explain this since Superman and Lois arent together. The only thing i could come up with was that Harvest used Lois's DNA with Supermans to create him. I didnt even think of Jon Kent, i was thinking that would end up being match.

Vampire1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@degraaf said:

Interesting. I wonder how they are going to explain this since Superman and Lois arent together. The only thing i could come up with was that Harvest used Lois's DNA with Supermans to create him. I didnt even think of Jon Kent, i was thinking that would end up being match.

They will be together in the future.The fact that Lois has psi abilities says that this future is coming soon.

LoisLaneKent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I agree with you.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.