How long will the Jokester servive?

#1 Posted by MrsJ (305 posts) - - Show Bio

Jokester will survive the Countdown, I’m sure. But, after that? Will they just kill him off? Will the writers at DC Comics leave him on his own universe and never mention him again? What do you think will happen to this heroic Joker?

#2 Posted by G-Man (34459 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to see him somewhere for a bit. I was somewhat interested in Duela Dent but then they went and killed her. Seems like a waste of the character. Could be real interesting to see others' reaction to Jokester.

Staff
#3 Posted by The Iron Cavalier (231 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#4 Posted by MrsJ (305 posts) - - Show Bio

G-Man says:

"I'd like to see him somewhere for a bit. I was somewhat interested in Duela Dent but then they went and killed her. Seems like a waste of the character. Could be real interesting to see others' reaction to Jokester."

Yeah Duela Dent seemed like she'd be an interesting character. I haven't seen her much in comics, but I've read about her through the magic of internet, she seems cool.

#5 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

MrsJ says:

"G-Man says:
"I'd like to see him somewhere for a bit. I was somewhat interested in Duela Dent but then they went and killed her. Seems like a waste of the character. Could be real interesting to see others' reaction to Jokester."
Yeah Duela Dent seemed like she'd be an interesting character. I haven't seen her much in comics, but I've read about her through the magic of internet, she seems cool."

isnt she dead

#6 Posted by MrsJ (305 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild says:

"MrsJ says:
"G-Man says:
Yeah Duela Dent seemed like she'd be an interesting character. I haven't seen her much in comics, but I've read about her through the magic of internet, she seems cool."
isnt she dead"

Yes, but you can still read old comics with her. Or there are comics that bring her in a different way, like in thhe countdown.

#7 Posted by G-Man (34459 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild says:

"MrsJ says:
"G-Man says:

isnt she dead"

That's why I wrote, "I was somewhat interested in Duela Dent but then they went and killed her."

Countdown 29: Jokester...guess I shouldn't spoil it.

Staff
#8 Posted by MrsJ (305 posts) - - Show Bio

sob sob I can't belive they killed him off so quickly. He was only in like four comics! At least his death wasn't in vain. He managed to save some important people. Jason Todd should feel differently towards clowns after the insident.

#9 Posted by Octagon Enigma (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild says:

"MrsJ says:
"G-Man says:

isnt she dead"

Does it matter? No one stays dead in comics. The X-Statix aren't dead.... lol

#10 Posted by J Rex (291 posts) - - Show Bio

i dont know how long he might survive Mrs J but my god this is a confusing character.

#11 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

J Rex says:

"i dont know how long he might survive Mrs J but my god this is a confusing character."

he is already dead

#12 Posted by J Rex (291 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#13 Posted by J Rex (291 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"J Rex says:
"i dont know how long he might survive Mrs J but my god this is a confusing character."

he is already dead"

It's the multi-verse thing that confuses me, i need a flow chart of characters, where they below and where in the universe they go

#14 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

have a feeling that all characters from another earth that were killed in countdown will come back because I can't see their earths without them.

Really, what's gotham by gaslight if Batman is dead?

either that or the multiverse dies (again)

#15 Posted by J Rex (291 posts) - - Show Bio

haha yeah i saw gotham by gaslight, thought it was an interesting choice. I hope/doubt that the multiverse dies just based on how it was brought back, there might be some better definitive lines drawn between them though (hopefully)

#16 Posted by The Reverend Jim (320 posts) - - Show Bio

J Rex says:

"Nighthunter says:
"J Rex says:
he is already dead"
It's the multi-verse thing that confuses me, i need a flow chart of characters, where they below and where in the universe they go"

Dude, I've been reading comics hard core for over 20 years now (30 if you count before I could read) a flow chart will not help. DC and Marvel rewrite their universes every few years with no rhyme or reason to it. I just stick with the characters I like and ride it out until the next rewrite.

#17 Posted by J Rex (291 posts) - - Show Bio

The Reverend Jim says:

"J Rex says:
"Nighthunter says:
"J Rex says:
he is already dead"
It's the multi-verse thing that confuses me, i need a flow chart of characters, where they below and where in the universe they go"

Dude, I've been reading comics hard core for over 20 years now (30 if you count before I could read) a flow chart will not help. DC and Marvel rewrite their universes every few years with no rhyme or reason to it. I just stick with the characters I like and ride it out until the next rewrite.

"

yeah that's what i'm trying to do, except i'm trying to see if my characters exist in other dimensions of the multiverse and so forth...damn string theory is easier to understand

#18 Posted by iSHADOW (2269 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#19 Posted by iSHADOW (2269 posts) - - Show Bio

The Reverend Jim says:

"J Rex says:
"Nighthunter says:
"J Rex says:
he is already dead"
Dude, I've been reading comics hard core for over 20 years now (30 if you count before I could read) a flow chart will not help. DC and Marvel rewrite their universes every few years with no rhyme or reason to it. I just stick with the characters I like and ride it out until the next rewrite. "

you couldnt read until you were 10?

#20 Posted by The Reverend Jim (320 posts) - - Show Bio

J Rex says:

"The Reverend Jim says:
"J Rex says:
"Nighthunter says:
"J Rex says:
he is already dead"
Dude, I've been reading comics hard core for over 20 years now (30 if you count before I could read) a flow chart will not help. DC and Marvel rewrite their universes every few years with no rhyme or reason to it. I just stick with the characters I like and ride it out until the next rewrite. "
yeah that's what i'm trying to do, except i'm trying to see if my characters exist in other dimensions of the multiverse and so forth...damn string theory is easier to understand"

Sh!!t DC killed off one of my favs right off the bat. Ted Kord Blue Beetle was great and they blew his freaking head off! There's really no coming back from that :(

#21 Posted by jokerman (42 posts) - - Show Bio

i think the Joker will stay forever because whithout the Joker hoes Batman will fight? hoes going to be hes biggest enemie?

caption
#22 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
jokerman said:
"i think the Joker will stay forever because whithout the Joker hoes Batman will fight? hoes going to be hes biggest enemie?
caption
"
This is about Jokester not Joker.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.