Young Justice Cartoon!! Shows The New Aqualad Holding Joker!!!

#1 Posted by tyekoon (80 posts) - - Show Bio

When I was watching that Comic Con Young Justice vid on youtube I saw these little posters in the background so I took a snapshot of it, cropped it and resized it. Now am I the only that thinks that's the Joker. It might not be but I compared the how pale he was, the suit and then the thing that sealed the deal for me was the cards falling, they kind of look like joker cards. What do you guys think?        
#2 Posted by Grubich (369 posts) - - Show Bio

I think you called it.
#3 Posted by Dracade102 (8167 posts) - - Show Bio

Yup... That's Joker.

#4 Posted by LightBright (4297 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait, wait, wait... 

There's a Young Justice Cartoon and I have not heard about it until now? WTF! 

I'm so out of the loop. >_<

#5 Posted by johnny_spam (2035 posts) - - Show Bio
@LightBright:   
#6 Posted by LightBright (4297 posts) - - Show Bio
@johnny spam: Thanks for that! ^_^ 

Young Justice is amazing. Here's hoping it lasts more than two seasons.
#7 Posted by OliverGuido (22 posts) - - Show Bio

AWESOME! 
 I was just watching some JLU, and getting all depressed with the idea that there hasn't been a good DCU show of that nature in a while. That seroiusly just made my day.  

And did I see Aqualad use Aqua weapons?!  

Btw, Yeah I think it's the Joker. Hope so anyway. 

#8 Posted by DeadlyWolverine (224 posts) - - Show Bio

lol, the show's gonna be so awesome, soon it will air!! :D

#9 Posted by N7_Normandy (2430 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dracade102 said:
"

Yup... That's Joker.

"
#10 Posted by Bopper Girl (188 posts) - - Show Bio

Who does anyone want to play as joker? 

Other Than Mark Hamill?

#11 Posted by VaizD (249 posts) - - Show Bio
@Bopper Girl said:
" Who does anyone want to play as joker? 

Other Than Mark Hamill? "
Since Bruce Greenwood is reprising his role as Batman, I'd be cool seeing John DiMaggio take on the Joker again.
#12 Posted by Bopper Girl (188 posts) - - Show Bio
@VaizD: yes, exactly what i was thinking, thank you.
#13 Posted by theiconic (924 posts) - - Show Bio

wheres wonder girl?? or donna  troy

#14 Posted by NightFang (10078 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by kuma_far (510 posts) - - Show Bio
@VaizD: @Bopper Girl:  

I'm sure it will be Dimaggio, since Hamill said that his last time as the Joker would be Arkham City
#16 Posted by Theodore (3445 posts) - - Show Bio
@kuma_far said:
" @VaizD: @Bopper Girl:   I'm sure it will be Dimaggio, since Hamill said that his last time as the Joker would be Arkham City "
even though he is in DCUO
#17 Posted by kuma_far (510 posts) - - Show Bio
@Theodore:  Yep, but he started that before Arkham city, so that's why I didnt counted it
#18 Posted by Theodore (3445 posts) - - Show Bio
@kuma_far: Oh nice, I'm glad they got him and Kevin Conroy in the game.
#19 Posted by Bopper Girl (188 posts) - - Show Bio

But if they don't choose john dimaggio who else would they pick?

#20 Posted by The Lobster (1517 posts) - - Show Bio

Art Baltazar & Franco have kinda confirmed that the Joker will appear in the show. 

Here's the link.

It says and I quote.....

The cover to issue #2 reveals that you're bringing in the Joker as well. Sometimes we see that in the animated world, certain characters are left out but they get used in the comic versions pretty easily. Have you found that to be the case here?

Franco: Again, working with the producers, we'll say, "How about we use this guy?" and they'll say, "Well, no because this is what we have going on with him later," or, "Yes, but make sure you have him do this." So everybody you see in the comic will show up in the show at one point or another. The Joker is really there because he is a big part of what happened to the Justice League in the past. He's going to show up in the show eventually, and they wanted us to establish certain things about him.

Baltazar: Yeah, we submitted a lot of characters, and if we can't use them because of plans in the show, we have to keep moving around. But the Joker is actually one of the guys we submitted where they liked the idea, and we all worked together on that story.

So with this, and the photo above as evidence, it's safe to say that Joker will indeed make an appearance in the Young Justice TV show, all that matters now is who's voicing him. 

Just thought I'd mention this.

#21 Posted by Bopper Girl (188 posts) - - Show Bio

Well I guess we all know who voiced the joker (So Far), at least for the 14th episode.

62 year old Brent Spiner.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.