Who's gonna wear his face?

#1 Edited by Croaker (296 posts) - - Show Bio

You know it's going to happen :D

Karnevil? James Gordon Jr.? Some less exposed character like Jane Doe (maybe not, since she has to kill her victims before assuming their identities)?

#2 Posted by sesquipedalophobe (4699 posts) - - Show Bio

Like any other organ, it depends on who is compatible and is willing to take medication for life so the body won't reject it. So... James Gordon Jr.

#3 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (8063 posts) - - Show Bio

Sell it on Ebay? or better yet give it to Bushman after Moon Knight took his face im pretty sure he needs a new one ;D

#4 Posted by BlackArmor (6136 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes who shall inherit the mantel of Jokers face??? could it possibly be........*gasp* Joker at the end of the arc? nah couldn't be comics never return things to the way they were when they finish telling a story
#5 Posted by Joygirl (19286 posts) - - Show Bio

My question is how will Joker look without it. Maybe Harley will wear it as one half of a bikini?

#6 Posted by Hector (446 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't read Detective Comics yet can anyone explain to me why Joker's face was taken off?

#7 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

Hush has worn someone else's face before.

#8 Posted by Joygirl (19286 posts) - - Show Bio

I honestly wouldn't see a problem with that happening in Suicide Squad. Harley wearing Joker's face on her breast would be deliciously disturbing and vaguely appropriate.

#9 Posted by BlackArmor (6136 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hector said:

I haven't read Detective Comics yet can anyone explain to me why Joker's face was taken off?

currently unknown
#10 Posted by Croaker (296 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

My question is how will Joker look without it. Maybe Harley will wear it as one half of a bikini?

I like the way you think.

#11 Posted by Joygirl (19286 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks. ;) I like the way I think too.

#12 Posted by whatami11 (6 posts) - - Show Bio

IF DC can bring back Mad Dog, it could be anybody!! Joker is crazy and will do whatever he wishes...like guest starring in my web series!! :) http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/371898706/the-blue-beetle-ted-kord-returns?ref=live

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.