Follow

Joker

Character » Joker appears in 4237 issues.

The Joker, Clown Prince of Crime, is Batman's arch-nemesis. An agent of chaos known for his malicious plots, wacky gadgets and insidious smile, he has caused Batman more suffering than any other villain he has ever faced. His origin, name, and true motivations remain a mystery.

Who should really play the Joker? He's been the REAL Joker.

TheMess1428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

Edited By TheMess1428

When people think of the Joker, they usually just start thinking of Jack Nicholson and Heath Ledger. Of course, they both gave us amazing performances, but who has been the joker the entire time? Who's voice always rings in our ears when we think of Gotham City? Mark Hamill was always the REAL Joker. He had the perfect laugh.

In Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, he played the Cocknocker and used his experience as Joker and Luke Skywalker. He had lightsaber skills from Star Wars and served as Bluntman and Chronic's archenemy.

Don't f**k with a Jedi master, son!
     Don't f**k with a Jedi master, son!

I want you!
     I want you!
      In the next Batman movie, there needs to be a Joker. In the new series, they have implanted the Villain-Kill-Off rule. You can't kill off the villains because it will not be true to the comics. In the first series, Joker, Penguin, Two-Face, and Bane died, Riddler, Mr. Freeze, and Poison Ivy went to jail, and Catwoman got away. In the Spider-Man movie series, Green Goblin, Dr. Octopus, Venom, and New Goblin died while Sandman escaped. The movies sucked because of that. In the new Batman movie series, only Ra's al Ghul died. The rest of them went to jail. Except Two-Face was put into a coma. (According to movie insiders). There have been rumors as to what to do with the Joker in the next movie. Some people said to make a CGI version of Heath Ledger for a cameo. Some people said to just claim that he died. I think the best way to keep the Joker around is to make him evolve into a more known appearance of him. Short green hair and full makeup. With this, I propose that Mark Hamill should finally become a live action version of the Joker. Just make him look like the Joker from Batman: Arkham Asylum. He would look exactly like that and make it seem like he cut his hair and the laugh would just be perfect.
    Mutant X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Mutant X

Not sure I agree with this.

Griffin_2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Griffin_2099

I think it is best to move on to other villains. 

With such a big rogues gallery it shouldn't be hard to do another bad guy for Batman.
    TheMess1428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By TheMess1428

It's not that I want it to continue to be Batman vs Joker each time, but he should at least be there. Scarecrow was there in The Dark Knight. Why can't Joker return? Maybe he can make a nod to Riddler or Penguin... or whoever to be the next big villain. I can see him appearing at the beginning of the movie and explain his change and then acknowledge the next villain or something.

Avatar image for _mistress_redhead_
    .Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

yeah he may have done the voice well..... but no. 

Watch your swearing as well please

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.