Who could be good replacemnet for Hamill?

#1 Edited by MAV (148 posts) - - Show Bio

As we all know, Mark Hamill won't voice Joker never again so who should take his place?

I give my vote to John Dimaggio (Joker from Batman: Under the Red Hood) or  Steven Blum (

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uX1hCsm8-Y )

#2 Posted by CRTrobinson (272 posts) - - Show Bio

I know a lot of people didn't like Dimaggio's take on Joker but I liked it well enough.  I don't mind him doing it in the films but I think they would have to do a broader search for an animated series.

#3 Posted by johnny_spam (2035 posts) - - Show Bio

DiMaggio was an amazing Joker and I could see him as the permanent Joker.

#4 Posted by The Umbra Sorcerer (8141 posts) - - Show Bio
@johnny spam said:
" DiMaggio was an amazing Joker and I could see him as the permanent Joker. "
^This
#5 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Umbra Sorcerer said:
" @johnny spam said:
" DiMaggio was an amazing Joker and I could see him as the permanent Joker. "
^This "
This again.
#6 Posted by FortressoftheMoon (678 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought he did a very good job and have no problem with him as a replacement to Hamill. If that will be the case I hope they keep the look they had of Joker from Batman: Under the Hood. I felt the look of that Joker matched the low voice of John.  

#7 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio
@MAV:
Ditto on  Dimaggio .
#8 Posted by newlife512 (2 posts) - - Show Bio

I hated Jeff Bennett's voice from Batman: The Brave and the Bold, so I'd have to go with DiMaggio.  

#9 Posted by MonsterObsessor (1174 posts) - - Show Bio

I choose DiMaggio.

#10 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

Not this again...

#11 Posted by Benuben (230 posts) - - Show Bio

DiMaggio.
#12 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13134 posts) - - Show Bio

no one. mark hamill leaving has completely ruined animated interpretations for me. he is the only one in my opinion
#13 Posted by The_Jokes_On_You (73 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks to The Dark Knight I find that alot fans like a darker Joker and for some reason most people don't think Hamill was dark enough. -_-

I disagree.

But Dimaggio's laugh wasn't to bad and I liked the scruffy sound to the voice so I nominate Dimaggio.

I didn't Bennett. He fit well with the corkiness of Brave and the Bold...but yeah no. Other than that, never again.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.