Which cartoon is this pic of the Joker from?

#1 Posted by Misfit2MyKind (9 posts) - - Show Bio

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltck6kXGBL1qcqriwo7_500.jpg

#2 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13274 posts) - - Show Bio
@Misfit2MyKind said:

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltck6kXGBL1qcqriwo7_500.jpg

Young Justice
#3 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@IncredibleSplosions said:

He doesn't really look too intimidating as other incarnations of The Joker from various artists.

I disagree.

#4 Posted by super_psycho (2792 posts) - - Show Bio

Young justice...

Wonder boy you are mine..haha!!

#5 Posted by Misfit2MyKind (9 posts) - - Show Bio

Thank you!

*Looks up Young Justice*

#6 Posted by super_psycho (2792 posts) - - Show Bio

@Misfit2MyKind said:

Thank you!

*Looks up Young Justice*

episode #14 revelation..

#7 Posted by BlackArmor (6141 posts) - - Show Bio

Man i was really disapointed by this version of Joker he wasn't scary or intresting he tried to hard to seem crazy and came of looking sane. and his voice was just godawful

#8 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11745 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor said:

Man i was really disapointed by this version of Joker he wasn't scary or intresting he tried to hard to seem crazy and came of looking sane. and his voice was just godawful

by far the worst incarnation of the joker i've ever seen...not sure what they were thinking while creating him....

#9 Edited by Skewer (325 posts) - - Show Bio

@ArturoCalaKayVee said:

@BlackArmor said:

by far the worst incarnation of the joker i've ever seen...not sure what they were thinking while creating him....

I think they were trying to hard to make it like the one in the dark knight. The problem with this one is that they tried to hard to make him like heath ledger, which is a huge mistake. The worst thing you could do is make the same character a duplicate of what another actor has portrayed. I'm more of a recent generation fan and I could still enjoy ceaser romano's version, jack nicholson had a very original take as well as heath ledger and what can I say about Mark hamill. I also enjoyed john dimaggio's take on the character, I had a little bit of fun with the one from batman the brave and the bold(only a bit). What they all have in common is that they all have a very original take rather than ripping off another actors performance. This one was just a rip off the dark knights version and a poor one at that.

#10 Edited by FearTheLiving (3314 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah I didn't like YJ Joker or The Riddler if we're on the subject.

#11 Posted by AssertingValor (5393 posts) - - Show Bio

Young Justice....

#12 Posted by TDK_1997 (14902 posts) - - Show Bio

Young Justice.

#13 Edited by Skewer (325 posts) - - Show Bio

@FearTheLiving said:

Yeah I didn't like YJ Joker or The Riddler if we're on the subject.

yeah the riddler on this series doesn't work for me either, you're not alone there.

#14 Posted by JasonTodd13 (423 posts) - - Show Bio

horrible voice for the joker on yj...

#15 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (9095 posts) - - Show Bio

Young justice

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.