Follow

Joker

Character » Joker appears in 4237 issues.

The Joker, Clown Prince of Crime, is Batman's arch-nemesis. An agent of chaos known for his malicious plots, wacky gadgets and insidious smile, he has caused Batman more suffering than any other villain he has ever faced. His origin, name, and true motivations remain a mystery.

What are some awesome joker comics to read?

Graceful_s

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm just starting to get into comics, and I love batman, but have a current obsession for the joker. What are some good comics with him?

Thanks,

Grace

Avatar image for rulerofthisuniverse
    RulerOfThisUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

@graceful_s: Welcome to Comic Vine! I would recommend The Killing Joke (a must-read, and widely regarded as one of the best Batman comics of all time), The Man Who Laughs (a reselling of The Joker's first ever confrontation with the Dark Knight), and Arkham Asylum: A Serious House on Serious Earth (a much more twisted and disturbed take on the Joker and the inspiration for the video game Batman: Arkham Asylum).

Graceful_s

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.