Tired of the Joker

#1 Posted by Catsnlynne (908 posts) - - Show Bio

I wish everyone in the DC Universe would beat up the Joker until there's nothing left of him and then beat him up some more.

#2 Posted by Joygirl (15379 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by Jean199999 (539 posts) - - Show Bio
Nope DC is scared of Joker
#4 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jean199999 said:

Nope DC is scared of Joker

Who wouldn't be? The Joker would scare the heck out of me.

#5 Posted by fran24ksawtgpb (14 posts) - - Show Bio

uhh, to the user who made this post, just ... No. Oh well, I guess you get points for trying

#6 Posted by PurpleCandy (772 posts) - - Show Bio

It's happaned alot, it never works

#7 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17123 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't like the taste of pudding.

#8 Posted by Jokergeist (4910 posts) - - Show Bio

Screw you. Hail Emperor Joker <3

#9 Posted by Black_Claw (2816 posts) - - Show Bio

OP could you at least give a legit reason to why your sick of the joker?

#10 Posted by Target_X (379 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker 4 eva! Puddin'~

#11 Posted by badgame (41 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm in favor with the OP here, I like Joker much more as a supporting villain that show up from time to time much more then being in the centre of spotlight.

#12 Posted by sinestro_GL (3008 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone else would like to see Damian rip a new one in the Joker...again?

#13 Posted by Ultimate_Riddler (289 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker gets a lot of time in the limelight, so I can understand the animosity some may feel for the character. I'm not sick of him and probably never will be, but I would love to see other villains get more opportunities to shine.

#14 Posted by dominicwalli (23 posts) - - Show Bio
@Catsnlynne:  oh well that is your opinion.but batman is enough to beating him up,thats the guy whom he really hates getting beatings off,or maybe love,who knows.

i dont know if u hate him cause of his popularity,but im tired of super powered characters popularity over other more human characters more,like tony stark,OP as fk,still gets his ass kissed by the fans.

#15 Posted by Joygirl (15379 posts) - - Show Bio

@Target_X said:

Joker 4 eva! Puddin'~

This quote right here, and the things it implies, in addition to Bleez support, just made you my favorite person.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.