Follow

Joker

Character » Joker appears in 4234 issues.

The Joker, Clown Prince of Crime, is Batman's arch-nemesis. An agent of chaos known for his malicious plots, wacky gadgets and insidious smile, he has caused Batman more suffering than any other villain he has ever faced. His origin, name, and true motivations remain a mystery.

there cuting it way to close to an actual origin

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By lifeofvibe

Damn it Damn it Damn it DAMN IT! I really really don't want to see his origin he's perfect the way he is with originles that's how it should be!I mean supposedly that might be the him in zero year the red hood gang and then you've got his one shot thought that could just be his own mest up mind playing with him but then we got zero year and that's...canon and not the jokers mest up mind there geting to close to actually revealing who he was and are we all in an agreement when I say he shouldn't have an origin?

PeppeyHare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By PeppeyHare

wat

JairamGanpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

que?

Avatar image for marionettegeist
    Marionettegeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lifeofvibe: Yep, for Joker no origin is the best origin. This comic was pretty bad overall so I think I'm just going to expunge it from my mind, canon or not.

Exia009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As close as they might get, I don't think Snyder would ruin the character like that. Give the guy some credit. Even if they do reveal some kind of origin, I'm sure it'll be interesting to say the least.

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exia009: the best they could go is that he already was twisted in the head (already happening sort of) and now he's just a lot more twisted anything else might actually make us sympathize for him wich I really really don't want to see and it really is to close I just hope they will never reveal his origin

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.