The origin of these Gallery submissions?

#1 Posted by Punchinello (148 posts) - - Show Bio

MrsJ and Jokerette: do you know which comics that the following uploads from the Joker Image Gallery came from? I know the majority of the others, but these are the ones that I don't know, sadly!

They are images 9, 10, 11, and 33- thanks very much in advance if you know the title of the comics =)

#2 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

if you tell me in which galleries are them or post them here maybe I can help

#3 Posted by Punchinello (148 posts) - - Show Bio

Oops; I knew I forgot to mention that. It was in the Joker Vs Batman image gallery.

#4 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

hmm I remember the last two, but can't think of where they are

think that the number 11 is from an elseworld (not sure)

#5 Posted by Punchinello (148 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool; thanks, mate!

#6 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

no problem, hope I could have helped more

#7 Posted by Jokerette (158 posts) - - Show Bio

Well... I was wonderin' the same thing!!! ^-^ And... n. 33 isn't from a comic, it's fan art. I posted it when there wasn't any fan art gallery. Very cool, isn't it?

#8 Posted by Punchinello (148 posts) - - Show Bio

33 isn't? O_o

That's the.. best fanart I've seen in a long time. It's odd, since it has a signature done like any typical comic artist (Jim Lee, Andy Kubert, etc).

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.