Follow

Joker

Character » Joker appears in 4198 issues.

The Joker, Clown Prince of Crime, is Batman's arch-nemesis. An agent of chaos known for his malicious plots, wacky gadgets and insidious smile, he has caused Batman more suffering than any other villain he has ever faced. His origin, name, and true motivations remain a mystery.

The Jokers new Face ?

Avatar image for kid_omega_prime
    Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Kid_Omega_Prime

I just got to ask. What in the heck happend to the Jokers Face ?

SupBatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By SupBatz

I'm willing to bet that the Joker won't be touched for a while in main continuity. Mainly because nobody's really going to be sure what to do with him now that his face is off and undoubtably rotted beyond the point where it could be used as a mask. In fact, I bet the next time we do see him his face will be reattatched with either no explanation or a half-assed explanation.

BlackReaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By BlackReaper

@SupBatz said:

I'm willing to bet that the Joker won't be touched for a while in main continuity. Mainly because nobody's really going to be sure what to do with him now that his face is off and undoubtably rotted beyond the point where it could be used as a mask. In fact, I bet the next time we do see him his face will be reattatched with either no explanation or a half-assed explanation.

Turns out it was actually a Doombot.

TheJokerha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TheJokerha

I know comics have a bad habit of hitting the reset button and putting things back to status quo. But in this case I'm all for Joker getting his usual face/ look back.I can understand how they might not want to make it happen with out an explanation. Make a story line of it or just explain it some how. But I'm ready for his iconic look to return.

fran24ksawtgpb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By fran24ksawtgpb

He has to get it back, it turned out to be a nice use in the Death of the Family arc cause it made it all the more creepier, but now it just wouldn't work, I mean we already have another villain that walks around with half of his face burned off. I hope he gets it back and hopefully we'll get a good story out of it, hopefully.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.