The Joker on The Batman

#1 Posted by Hawk (15833 posts) - - Show Bio

I like this depiction of The Joker the best.....anyone agree?

#2 Posted by TheDrifter (26556 posts) - - Show Bio
raises hand.
#3 Posted by Acheron (1458 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought it was a cool incarnation of the Joker, but my personal favourite is the original look he had in Batman: The Animated Series.

#4 Posted by John Valentine (16318 posts) - - Show Bio

Morrison ftw.

#5 Posted by Detective (524 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker from The Batman is my favorite joker

#6 Posted by Psychotime (623 posts) - - Show Bio

It's very original.

#7 Posted by likalaruku (759 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope. That Joker is the #1 reason I won't watch the series.

#8 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

THat joker was a fresh and cool take. I liked him.

#9 Posted by SUNMAN (7262 posts) - - Show Bio
Acheron said:
"I thought it was a cool incarnation of the Joker, but my personal favourite is the original look he had in Batman: The Animated Series.
"
agreed
#10 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

Me likey that joker XD

is more of a goof than a crime lord :)

Also he knows martial arts :P

I like them both the old and that one :)

By the way in that picture, that is Joker 2.0 not the actual Joker.. Is a Nanobot replica XD

#11 Posted by Punchinello (148 posts) - - Show Bio

Although nothing can really top B:TAS or hold a candle to that series...

'The Batman' is a piece of garbage, writing and animation quality-wise: that depiction of Joker is one of the main reasons why I'll never touch that show.

#12 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

guy looks like a gorilla, I hate it
#13 Posted by Day Hunter (3463 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter said:
"
guy looks like a gorilla, I hate it
"
agreed a little. lol I don't hate it but I defiantly don't like it as much as I do the original joker.
#14 Posted by Dr. ? man (154 posts) - - Show Bio

It was okay but it wasn't what I think of when the Joker comes to mind. I think they tried to hard to make the Joker modern that they lost track of the Joker's narcissism. There's no way an egotist like the Joker would ever walk around with no shoes, he has a warped sense of style that illustrates his vanity.

#15 Posted by Croaker (296 posts) - - Show Bio

He's not nearly crazy enough.

#16 Posted by Sidney (1272 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Joker from New Adventures of Batman the best.

#17 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (19714 posts) - - Show Bio

He's not bad , he's definitely an interesting take. but god he cracks a few too many puns

#18 Posted by ARMIV (4140 posts) - - Show Bio

Any Joker preformed by Mark Hamill is the best in my opinion.
The one from the Batman is...I dunno...seems more like a Spiderman villain to me.

#19 Edited by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Man, The Batman's first season was so much fun to watch. That show had some badass fight scenes.

Then Batgirl got added to the mix, they changed the opening theme song and made it a awful remix of the 60s Batman theme, and it turned bad.

Take, for example, when in one of the later seasons, Batman and Robin take out the entire rogues gallery.....simultaneously. The hell?

#20 Posted by Sidney (1272 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman & Robin could of been fixed. Just take out Freeze and Ivy and make it more like a Spiderman and Spiderman 2 light toned movie and jsut have Bane and imply the Knightfall storyline but leave out Azriel and you got a kickass movie.

#21 Edited by The_Jokes_On_You (73 posts) - - Show Bio
@Punchinello said:

"Although nothing can really top B:TAS or hold a candle to that series...'The Batman' is a piece of garbage, writing and animation quality-wise: that depiction of Joker is one of the main reasons why I'll never touch that show."

@Nighthunter said:
"

guy looks like a gorilla, I hate it"

That was pretty much my reaction too Mistah J.
#22 Edited by Skewer (325 posts) - - Show Bio

That was the second worst version of the joker I've ever seen! They were just too in your face with his bad puns that he just became a joke and his design looks like some joke factory threw up on an unfortunate gorilla. In fact they should have called him the joke instead.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.