Follow

Joker

Character » Joker appears in 4198 issues.

The Joker, Clown Prince of Crime, is Batman's arch-nemesis. An agent of chaos known for his malicious plots, wacky gadgets and insidious smile, he has caused Batman more suffering than any other villain he has ever faced. His origin, name, and true motivations remain a mystery.

The Joker in DC Online Legends comics

TheJokerha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheJokerha

Anyone have any spoilers for this series? I m planning on reading it because the first two issues were pretty good. I love seeing things from the villains point of view and Lex is interesting in his own right. But has any one seen and previews. heard news or spoilers of Joker's participation in it? He was in one panel of issue one. He surived the final hero-villian battle and was holding his own against Brainiacs forces. But it would help me to relax and enjoy the series if I could stop wondering if and when he was going to show up, at last.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.