Follow

Joker

Character » Joker appears in 4239 issues.

The Joker, Clown Prince of Crime, is Batman's arch-nemesis. An agent of chaos known for his malicious plots, wacky gadgets and insidious smile, he has caused Batman more suffering than any other villain he has ever faced. His origin, name, and true motivations remain a mystery.

The Joker Blogs

Deadstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Deadstroke

This is a discussion for anyone who hasn't seen or has seen The Joker Blogs!!!

No Caption Provided

You ever wonder what happened after The Joker was sent to Arkham after The Dark Knight ended? Well here is your answer. 

A new series has appeared on Youtube that shows through a bunch of videos what's happening with The Joker while he's locked up in Arkham. It's a brand new story line that is linked to the Chris Nolan series and a new story to follow if you left wanting more after The Dark Knight ended. 

Check out all the videos in the proper order to get the full experience here. 

After you've watched them all, be sure to come back here and discuss your thoughts 

Here's the link....

LINK!!!!!
    Avatar image for emperor_gonzo_noir
    Emperor Gonzo Noir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

I been a fan for a while, this guy is truly amazing and I post about this guy as often as possible

The WeatherMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By The WeatherMan

Yeah I watched them all and he is truly spectacular. One gripe I have though is his voice. I always imagined Joker to have a very smooth voice with plenty of sarcastic tones, but he has him more gruff, like a half-whisper even.
    Croaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By Croaker

He doesn't sound anything like Ledger. And as far as I know, he might not even look like him.

I applaud his amateur acting abilities, but he doesn't resemble The Joker at all. But I like the script's references to overshadowing the relationship of Mr. J and Harley. I'd say he's fairly surely a fan of Batman.

Sydpart2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Sydpart2

If there is a vote or contest for greatest fan series ever, this definitely would win...

Avatar image for the_jokes_on_you
    The_Jokes_On_You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By The_Jokes_On_You

I think on my favorites is Shot gun wedding just because of the scene with him and Harley after he...well I don't want to spoil it but you know....

I find that scene with him and her very powerful and just really awesome.

The Lobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#7  Edited By The Lobster

This guy is awesome. 

Loved this series from beginning to end and whoa what an ending!! Talk about going out with a bang.

SIngli6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By SIngli6

This, for me, is as good as sequel to 'The Dark Knight' as any. I cannot wait for series 2!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.