The Joker Blogs

#1 Edited by Deadstroke (147 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a discussion for anyone who hasn't seen or has seen The Joker Blogs!!!

You ever wonder what happened after The Joker was sent to Arkham after The Dark Knight ended? Well here is your answer. 

A new series has appeared on Youtube that shows through a bunch of videos what's happening with The Joker while he's locked up in Arkham. It's a brand new story line that is linked to the Chris Nolan series and a new story to follow if you left wanting more after The Dark Knight ended. 

Check out all the videos in the proper order to get the full experience here. 

After you've watched them all, be sure to come back here and discuss your thoughts 

Here's the link....

LINK!!!!!
#2 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (18976 posts) - - Show Bio

I been a fan for a while, this guy is truly amazing and I post about this guy as often as possible

#3 Posted by The WeatherMan (3214 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah I watched them all and he is truly spectacular. One gripe I have though is his voice. I always imagined Joker to have a very smooth voice with plenty of sarcastic tones, but he has him more gruff, like a half-whisper even.
#4 Edited by Croaker (296 posts) - - Show Bio

He doesn't sound anything like Ledger. And as far as I know, he might not even look like him.

I applaud his amateur acting abilities, but he doesn't resemble The Joker at all. But I like the script's references to overshadowing the relationship of Mr. J and Harley. I'd say he's fairly surely a fan of Batman.

#5 Posted by Sydpart2 (1055 posts) - - Show Bio

If there is a vote or contest for greatest fan series ever, this definitely would win...

#6 Posted by The_Jokes_On_You (73 posts) - - Show Bio

I think on my favorites is Shot gun wedding just because of the scene with him and Harley after he...well I don't want to spoil it but you know....

I find that scene with him and her very powerful and just really awesome.

#7 Posted by The Lobster (1511 posts) - - Show Bio

This guy is awesome. 

Loved this series from beginning to end and whoa what an ending!! Talk about going out with a bang.

#8 Posted by SIngli6 (13 posts) - - Show Bio

This, for me, is as good as sequel to 'The Dark Knight' as any. I cannot wait for series 2!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.