Follow

Joker

Character » Joker appears in 4237 issues.

The Joker, Clown Prince of Crime, is Batman's arch-nemesis. An agent of chaos known for his malicious plots, wacky gadgets and insidious smile, he has caused Batman more suffering than any other villain he has ever faced. His origin, name, and true motivations remain a mystery.

The Joker and Batman: friends or enemy?

jokerman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By jokerman

In the last movie ( The Dark Knight ) the Batman say " so why do you wanna kill me?" and The Joker was say (sorda ) "i dont wanna kill you, you see you complet me, whithout you the world was so borid" ( dont fix me )
    The Batman and The Joker are always fighting but they are never  killed each other.
    Now the bad relationship, the joker wanna do crimes not for money or revenge his doing that for two reasons
    1. for see the world in fire
    2.for annoying Batman
    so what are you think about Joker and Batman relationship? like ying and yang? or enemy's forever?

caption
    caption
    caption
    caption
    caption
    caption
    Avatar image for platinumwarrior
    Platinumwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Platinumwarrior

Enemys forever no question about it. But im just taking a guess cause killing a bunch of your close friends and two sidekicks is really not enough to piss off some people :P

Captain Hazard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Captain Hazard

Joker and Batman need each other. The other can't be without the other. They are enemies though.

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By John Valentine

Batman and Joker are quintessential opposites. The Joker's ideals are the reverse to what Batman bases his misssion upon: Joker supports anarchy and destruction, whilst batman is about law and order. 

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By lordraiden

Both! Yin and Yang :-)

jokerman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jokerman

Captain Hazard said:

"Joker and Batman need each other. The other can't be without the other. They are enemies though."

thank you for respont. i agree with you even Batman have alot of enemies that they arent the Joker whivout joker Batman is useless.

bomtrady12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By bomtrady12

please learn how to spell and use

proper grammar, i know this is an old

post but damn youre a fucking idiot, unless youre 12 years old there is no excuse for why this post is so poorly written

Vivke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bomtrady12:

And maybe you should learn some manners before posting. :) Just because op didn't use correct grammar he/she is not a "fucking idiot".

Now back to the post itself. I think they are enemies, they are yin and yang and they still love each other deep down. Joker admits it several times but Batman would never ever admit it in his lifetime. Though it still comes through the subtext of several different comics.

bomtrady12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vivke: no, it does mean that, it means exactly that, that post was atrocious.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#10  Edited By wildvine  Moderator

@bomtrady12 said:

please learn how to spell and use

proper grammar, i know this is an old

post but damn youre a fucking idiot, unless youre 12 years old there is no excuse for why this post is so poorly written

1) You should not talk about others grammar if this is how you post.

2) Don't crap post

3) Don't comment on anciant threads if you have nothing worthwhile to offer the topic.

4) Don't insult people.

5) And lastly, but not leastly, swearing isn't allowed in the forums.

Have a nice day.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.