Follow

Joker

Character » Joker appears in 4198 issues.

The Joker, Clown Prince of Crime, is Batman's arch-nemesis. An agent of chaos known for his malicious plots, wacky gadgets and insidious smile, he has caused Batman more suffering than any other villain he has ever faced. His origin, name, and true motivations remain a mystery.

Slay Ride motion comic

Sydpart2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Sydpart2

Merry Christmas everyone, hope you enjoy it, there are links to download it in the video description, feel free to!
     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3pq8iP__HM

Dr_Columbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Dr_Columbo
    @Sydpart2: First off I loved it.  Do you make the Drawings yourself or do they come from an  original comic?
    Next I loved the special effect 3:45 minuets in to it. 
    If I had to say one thing wrong with it (and forgive me) I don't believe your voice as the Joker. It's not menacing enough. Now as for Tim that was just perfect like Harley in your last one.
    Sydpart2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Sydpart2
    @Dr_Columbo:
    no, the images are actually from the original comic, detective comics number 826. And I don't love my own voice as Joker, I do think I do a good job overall tho. That and I've tried working with other voice actors but you find quickly in the VA community that some people (cough Pgrits) aren't dependable or professional at all.
    Dr_Columbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Dr_Columbo
    @Sydpart2: as for the over all job Yes you and your friends do amazing job. But I would know nothing about the VA comunity.
    Still anytime you post another video please let me know. Again  as you know I don't collect anymore and your videos give me the chance to enjoy them again
    Thanks and Keep them Coming
    Sydpart2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Sydpart2

lol thanks, you could just sub me on youtube and apply for email updates ;)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.