Follow

Joker

Character » Joker appears in 4237 issues.

The Joker, Clown Prince of Crime, is Batman's arch-nemesis. An agent of chaos known for his malicious plots, wacky gadgets and insidious smile, he has caused Batman more suffering than any other villain he has ever faced. His origin, name, and true motivations remain a mystery.

PLEASE REUNITE!!

Ralph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Ralph

It's been a while since Harley left Joker and he's becoming a wondering fool. Who likes this way?

Damn DC! I mean, they're so, so sweet together, and after all Joker loves Harley! So, please, Joker and Harley lovers, please, let me know: it's me, or are they really cute together?? My little fan heart is broken.

And I know that Harl misses her jester costume!!!

Punchinello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2  Edited By Punchinello

I also agree; DC: what the ----, mate?

I honestly think DC is having a 'mid life crisis' and have jumped off the edge, thinking everyone (particularly the new fansgeneration) will cheer and accept the NEW, 'cutting edge' ideas. Whatever will rake in the cash.

They happen to have forgotten that 95.99% of all fans see this as fanservice, and/or extremely poor writing. Don't companies normally make new characters to make the fandom more interesting, when they run out of ideas for the old characters that have gone 'stale'?

Let's ignore the fact that they have made new characters; which are just clones of pre-existing characters, but opposite gender, like the new Ventriloquist. Or there's the new villain mobster, Tobias Whale.

I really need to hunt down that Countdown issue.

Which one did she actually 'leave' The Joker?

batboy123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By batboy123

Ralph says:

"It's been a while since Harley left Joker and he's becoming a wondering fool. Who likes this way?Damn DC! I mean, they're so, so sweet together, and after all Joker loves Harley! So, please, Joker and Harley lovers, please, let me know: it's me, or are they really cute together?? My little fan heart is broken.And I know that Harl misses her jester costume!!!"

i agree also i hate that they broke them up!!!!!:(

those 2 were my faves

in salvation run #3 joker was getting close to jewelee.

I hope they dont get together!

[IMG]http://i26.tinypic.com/29esvlv.jpg[/IMG]

likalaruku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#4  Edited By likalaruku

I'm glad they split up. The Joker is better solo. I don't dislike Harley at all, I just prefur her around Ivy & not drowning in romantic dreams that will never come true. Becides, he tried to cut off her head with a razor.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.