Off My Mind: What Has Joker Been Up To & What Does He Really Know?

• 56 results
#51 Posted by ProfessorPyg_2074 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

It has been implied in the past that the Joker discovering Batman's identity ruins their game and so far, there has been nothing writtern that would indicate that Gordan has made the connection although Batman admitted that Gordan is smart enough to do so.  The Joker may be killing the Black Glove because they compromised Bruce's identity. Just a theory. I love the series. Pretty cool.
#52 Posted by Croaker (296 posts) - - Show Bio

I think there was some story were Gordon basically winked at someone in the Bat family, while relaying a message to Batman through Bruce.

#53 Posted by The_Jokes_On_You (73 posts) - - Show Bio
@likalaruku said:
" @wordchallenge said:

" I think the Joker has known that Bruce is Batman for a long time, but hasn't cared because he thinks that Batman is the true identity. However, now that Bruce has been gone for some time, Joker is addressing where he might be. More than anything, the Joker needs his Batman. "

When you say it like that, I can picture the Joker sleeping with a Batman plushie tucked under his arm. lol.   "

Lmao.
#54 Posted by The_Jokes_On_You (73 posts) - - Show Bio
@AmazingSpiderMike said:
"You'd think after 70 years, they would know each other pretty well. Maybe they shared a cappuccino and a danish at the local coffee shop or couples therapy to really get down to the nitty gritty of their relationship.   "
Couples counseling? Maybe. But they strike more of the types of people to get some chinese and really hard liquor.
#55 Edited by fisherman (1 posts) - - Show Bio

joker knows. think bout it. life becomes boring if there's no batman. and the game involves batman. joker has no interest in wat he does when he's bruce. batman is his favorite toy. he's not gonna let anyone screw with him. he plays nasty but he'd never actually kill batman himself. and he'd kill anyone that mite hav the ability 2kill batman. he knew batman would get loose toward rip his words dripped with savage joy. he giggled when the lights went out. when u really think about it, joker is batmans best ally!

#56 Posted by Primmaster64 (21073 posts) - - Show Bio

He was...pulling a boner.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.