Follow

Joker

Character » Joker appears in 4236 issues.

The Joker, Clown Prince of Crime, is Batman's arch-nemesis. An agent of chaos known for his malicious plots, wacky gadgets and insidious smile, he has caused Batman more suffering than any other villain he has ever faced. His origin, name, and true motivations remain a mystery.

Off My Mind: What Has Joker Been Up To & What Does He Really Know?

• 56 results
    gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck

No Caption Provided
    In case you haven't heard, Joker's back. We got a glimpse as to what he's been up to in last week's Batman And Robin #12. Even though that book's been out for a week, normally I still wouldn't talk specifics about it. But yesterday DC's blog site posted the final page so we can say the 'secret' is out there. Plus I'm sure you can find it floating around Comic Vine as well.

Another thing DC did yesterday was post the Frank Quitely cover to issue #13 (seen to the right). Seeing him is issue #12 was pretty crazy. We haven't really seen the Joker since Batman R.I.P. My questions are, what has he been up to and how much does he really know about Batman?

We can only hope there's an explanation as to why he recently took on another costumed identity. While it was a bit of a shocker, I'd hate for that to be the only reason, to shock us. I have to trust that Grant Morrison has a huge master plan in regards to Batman (and the Joker). The Joker's actions don't usually make sense but in his recent appearances, he seemed almost...sane. That's a real scary thought. I'm on the edge of my seat wanting to know what his motivation was to take on this identity. We've been seeing bits and pieces to the backstory of this "character" and it now feels like it's being thrown out the window. Again, I have to have faith that this was the original plan all along. I really have to hope that we will get clarification on this character's personal life and the recent troubles he found himself in.
    == TEASER ==
    No Caption Provided
    The other question is does the Joker know that Bruce Wayne is Batman? This is a question that has been on my mind since R.I.P. If you recall or check out the image to the right, when Batman was trying to "save" Jezebel Jet, he had his cowl off. Even if the lighting wasn't good and Joker couldn't clearly see his face, she was yelling out "Bruce!" over and over. Everyone knows that being Batman costs a lot of money and how many rich young guys are there in Gotham named Bruce?

Also if you'll recall, shortly after this, Bruce passed out after getting a dose of Joker's poison and was buried alive by the Black Glove. We can assume that Joker stuck around for at least a bit of that before handing out his threats to the members, stealing an ambulance and being forced off a bridge by the Batmobile (being driven by Damian). In his recent guise, Damian even brought up Bruce Wayne to him. Maybe it's just Damian doesn't understand the concept of a secret identity but "Robin" shouldn't be openly talking about Bruce. 

On a side note, when Commissioner Gordon was in Wayne Manor and first ran into Damian, Talia was sure to tell him that "Damian is the son of The Batman." Since Damian has publicly talked to the board of Wayen Enterprises, we have to assume the world knows he's Bruce's son. So will Gordon be able to put two and two together?

What would it mean if Joker knew Batman's secret identity? Would it even matter to him? If anyone, Joker's the one to realize that Batman is the main identity. Who he was before he was transformed is irrelevant, just like who Joker was before doesn't matter. Joker wants and needs Batman as his nemesis. Batman is the only one he considers worthy to stand against him. Joker would never kill Batman because then his fun would be over. But would Joker use his knowledge of Batman's other life to strike at those he cares for? We'll have to hope that Grant Morrison gives us some of these answers soon.

What do you think? Does Joker know Batman is Bruce Wayne? Do you think he really cares who Batman is under his mask? Is the Joker's mind so messed up that it just won't register or make a difference?
    skaarason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By skaarason

i wish gm could write batman comics forever !!!!

doordoor123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By doordoor123

i dont know but im really excited to see what happens.

KRYPTON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By KRYPTON

Well Damian did drive off the ambulance he was driving into Gotham Bay, In Batman R.I.P. If anyone remembers. He probably was knocked unconscious and then returned after some time. I think it will be explained in Batman #701. Now Damian is giving Jason Todd Justice. Killing Joker with a crow bar. 

Croaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Croaker

I'm still sticking to him becoming somewhat lucid because he thinks the real Batman is dead.

Also, Joker has been hinted strongly of knowing Batman's identity for years. Gordon definitely knew already, but wants to keep the charade of plausable deniability.

Gylan Thomas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By Gylan Thomas

I wish GM would stop writing Batman comics.
    "Metalek Xenoformer"?

Joey Ravn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Joey Ravn

I think Joker has known who Bats was for a VERY long time. But he doesn't care. As long as Batman plays Batman, he's happy. The same goes for the Commish: he knows Batman is Bruce Wayne, but he doesn't want to get things too "personal". They been through hell and back together, he's basically the only person Batman trusts (outside the Bat-Family, I mean). IIRC, it was during Cataclysm that Batman took off his cowl, but Gordon refused to look. He surely knows, but he wants to keep "the status quo", if you ask me. 

Anyway, Grant Morrison is one of those few writers that can drive you mad trying to figure out what is happening. I know many people think this is something bad, but I totally, utterly, sheerly LOVE IT. I hope Grant keeps writing comics for another 50 years, or more :D

Avatar image for amazingspidermike
    AmazingSpiderMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By AmazingSpiderMike

You'd think after 70 years, they would know each other pretty well. Maybe they shared a cappuccino and a danish at the local coffee shop or couples therapy to really get down to the nitty gritty of their relationship.  

Croaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Croaker

All in all, I think Batman's secret identity has been under serious attacks recently. Just think of all those who now know who is. Black Glove, their henchmen etc.

Hmm..maybe that was a strong motivation for the Joker to eliminate them.

johnny_spam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By johnny_spam
    @Croaker: @Croaker said:
    "

All in all, I think Batman's secret identity has been under serious attacks recently. Just think of all those who now know who is. Black Glove, their henchmen etc.

Hmm..maybe that was a strong motivation for the Joker to eliminate them.

"
    It makes sense that's why Joker is killing the Black Glove.
    Gylan Thomas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Gylan Thomas

This is just a little too left field for me. Like it really was just because it was the last thing any one was expecting.
    The whole thing seems way out of character for Joker.

johnny_spam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By johnny_spam
    @Gylan Thomas: @Gylan Thomas said:
    " This is just a little too left field for me. Like it really was just because it was the last thing any one was expecting. The whole thing seems way out of character for Joker. "
    Back in RIP Joker did not like the Black Glove and killed a member we then saw Oberon Sexton travel the world hunting for a "Domino Killer" who had been killing the Black Glove members. The reveal Joker is Oberon makes sense because it meant he was not hunting the killer he was the killer.
    Gylan Thomas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Gylan Thomas
    @johnny spam said:
    " @Gylan Thomas: @Gylan Thomas said:
    " This is just a little too left field for me. Like it really was just because it was the last thing any one was expecting. The whole thing seems way out of character for Joker. "
    Back in RIP Joker did not like the Black Glove and killed a member we then saw Oberon Sexton travel the world hunting for a "Domino Killer" who had been killing the Black Glove members. The reveal Joker is Oberon makes sense because it meant he was not hunting the killer he was the killer. "
    We gonna do the pro and anti Morrison thing again? :D
    It stil seems out of character.
    Establishing a new identity to go and kill also seems out of character for Joker. Seems to me he's never felt the need before.
    You're gonna have to fill me in on the issues Oberon/ Joker was hunting and killing black gloves types. I've been put off bat stuff lately.
    johnny_spam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By johnny_spam
    @Gylan Thomas: @Gylan Thomas said:
    " @johnny spam said:
    Back in RIP Joker did not like the Black Glove and killed a member we then saw Oberon Sexton travel the world hunting for a "Domino Killer" who had been killing the Black Glove members. The reveal Joker is Oberon makes sense because it meant he was not hunting the killer he was the killer. "
    We gonna do the pro and anti Morrison thing again? :D It stil seems out of character. Establishing a new identity to go and kill also seems out of character for Joker. Seems to me he's never felt the need before. You're gonna have to fill me in on the issues Oberon/ Joker was hunting and killing black gloves types. I've been put off bat stuff lately. "
    Okay when "Oberon" was introduced it was said he was hunting a killer down and tracking him all over the world later he was called by Hurt saying he knew who Oberon was, Joker and Hurt had a little encounter in RIP where Joker said he respected him but was never going to be his servant. It must have come to Hurt's attention that Oberon was the Joker and was killing the Black Glove members so he sent those demon named assassins to kill him.     

It would be perfectly in character for Joker to act like someone else and even in a Paul Dini book he did a similar thing and the Joker was established in Arkham Asylum to rearrange his personality.
    jlat89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 85

#14  Edited By jlat89

I thought he was aware of the identity since A Death in The Family.  It was never really said but it was implied in the last chapter when Joker saw Bruce at the UN and stopped and looked at him and Bruce's thoughts were along the lines of"does he know who I am?" 

Gylan Thomas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Gylan Thomas
    @johnny spam said:
    " @johnny spam said:
    We gonna do the pro and anti Morrison thing again? :D It stil seems out of character. Establishing a new identity to go and kill also seems out of character for Joker. Seems to me he's never felt the need before. You're gonna have to fill me in on the issues Oberon/ Joker was hunting and killing black gloves types. I've been put off bat stuff lately. "
    Okay when "Oberon" was introduced it was said he was hunting a killer down and tracking him all over the world later he was called by Hurt saying he knew who Oberon was, Joker and Hurt had a little encounter in RIP where Joker said he respected him but was never going to be his servant. It must have come to Hurt's attention that Oberon was the Joker and was killing the Black Glove members so he sent those demon named assassins to kill him.     

It would be perfectly in character for Joker to act like someone else and even in a Paul Dini book he did a similar thing and the Joker was established in Arkham Asylum to rearrange his personality. "
    I still stand by what I said about it being out of character for him to flat out set himself up a whole different persona.
    Arkham Asylum was more Morrison. Most other writers I remember have wrote him as fairly consistanty crazy with in that era's continuity. Of course now Morrison's written the silver age nonsense back in to continuity so maybe all the different ways the Joker's been written now stand.
    I would like to know what the Dini stroy was though.
    johnny_spam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By johnny_spam
    @Gylan Thomas: It's a generational thing older writers like Morrison, Steve Englehart and even Alex Ross or Jim Kruegger have maintained that Joker is not all crazy and is something else making him more evil than damaged. Dini's issues of Detective 833-834 use the same thing in the Death and the City graphic novel, but honestly it's not that great a reveal or strong because it is more focused on the Batman Zatanna friendship.
    Dr. Maxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#17  Edited By Dr. Maxwell

I still go with Morriosns's Theory that the Joker isnt insane but in fact hasa form of super sanity that he uses to cope with everyday living, it changes from day to day, trickster clown from the camp years, to Homicidal Maniac of the 80s and 90s, to the genocidal whirlwind of death of the 00s. 

Also I love that cover, I love that cover so much
    GT-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By GT-Man

huh
    goldenkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By goldenkey

Come on now people.  You knew Dick was gonna have to face the Joker sooner or later without Bruce.  It's the final exam to see if he passes.  Why are so many people saying the Joker is acting out of text, he's the Joker.  He's always out of text.  To do the unexpected is the true thing to expect  from the Joker.  If he does know Bruce is Batman then it's going to be a knew thing.  The Joker knowing Bruce's identity is way to big a thing to have been played with before.  It would be massive that's Morrisons intention tho.  The Joker wouldn't tell anyone else who Batman is, but he would torment him by going after those close to him.  Hopefully the Joker will kill Damian, then there can be a Joker vs Ras war.  Interesting.  And what great emotional ending it would be for Dick to go thru when giving the mantle back to Bruce.  His own Robin is killed by the Joker.  I don't see where Damian is going, and he acts a lot like Jason Todd did.  I don't think he fits in the books.
    danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By danhimself

all of this talk of it being out of character for the Joker to do something like this is null and void....The Joker is one of the most insane characters in comics there is no "in character" for him...plus this wouldn't be the first time that Joker has gone through a personality change and Morrison even addressed that early in R.I.P. , talking about how the Joker acted during the Silver age then back to homicidal with the Killing Joke...this guy can do whatever floats through that crazy head of his...it may not make sense to you but then again you're not clinically insane either

I really think that it doesn't matter if the Joker knows Bruce was Batman because I feel like he would have been able to look at Dick as Batman and immediately know that isn't "his" Batman and I think he's doing whatever it takes to get "his" Batman back even if it means working with the current Batman

Gylan Thomas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Gylan Thomas
    @Dr. Maxwell said:
    " I still go with Morriosns's Theory that the Joker isnt insane but in fact hasa form of super sanity that he uses to cope with everyday living, it changes from day to day, trickster clown from the camp years, to Homicidal Maniac of the 80s and 90s, to the genocidal whirlwind of death of the 00s.  Also I love that cover, I love that cover so much "
    Sounds like crazy to me. Changin' from day to day sounds kinda scitzo in fact.
    With all the retcons over the years it was only Morrison who brought then all together. Along with all the contracicitons it brings. 

@goldenkey said:
    " Come on now people.  You knew Dick was gonna have to face the Joker sooner or later without Bruce.  It's the final exam to see if he passes.  Why are so many people saying the Joker is acting out of text, he's the Joker.  He's always out of text.  To do the unexpected is the true thing to expect  from the Joker.  If he does know Bruce is Batman then it's going to be a knew thing.  The Joker knowing Bruce's identity is way to big a thing to have been played with before.  It would be massive that's Morrisons intention tho.  The Joker wouldn't tell anyone else who Batman is, but he would torment him by going after those close to him.  Hopefully the Joker will kill Damian, then there can be a Joker vs Ras war.  Interesting.  And what great emotional ending it would be for Dick to go thru when giving the mantle back to Bruce.  His own Robin is killed by the Joker.  I don't see where Damian is going, and he acts a lot like Jason Todd did.  I don't think he fits in the books. "
    My worry would be that now Joker knows the big secret it'll just be retconned out again when the next crisis comes up.
    DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By DEGRAAF

I would think he would know by know that Bruce and Batman were the same person. Didnt he (as Oberon Sexton) ask about how Bruce Wayne felt about all the things going on on his property tho? and Dick (as Batman) states that Bruce was not home at the time. So it sounds as if Joker still doesnt know. After reading what Gordon has heard you would think that he could put those together but who says Gordon knows about Damien talking to the board. Unfortunately i think atleast half of this evidence that should out the bat will be ignored

Moomin123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#23  Edited By Moomin123

I thought that it's been a while since we've heard from the Joker.

In the word's of Heath Ledger, I hope he "puts a smile on our faces"!

Avatar image for majinblackheart
    MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

#24  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator

I think we'll have a better idea next issue. Then we can see if he knows that the Batman in front of him is not the real Batman (which I think he does). I also think he'll even know that it is the original Robin, or NIghtwing, acting as Batman. 

I think he is just trying to get close so he can find out what's happened to the real Batman. Or even help get him back.

rlmay3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#25  Edited By rlmay3

I was under the impression that the Joker was aware of his identity long ago, as well. But like someone said earlier, it really doesn't matter because the Joke only cares about Batman. And for this being out of character, I agree and disagree.

I agree that the Joker seems a lot more calculating and coherent in this new identity, which seems out of character, But the idea of assuming a new identity is entirely in his character, just as some said before. The Joker is always putting on disguises and donning fake identities to achieve his goals, but the only reason this seems far out is because he has maintained this persona for so long and so convincingly, without a hint of the Joker coming to the surface.

While I really like this as a twist, I really hope it's going somewhere and not just put there as shock value. This has the potential reshape the direction of the Batman mythos.

Jim Halpert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Jim Halpert

The part about Joker knowing the Batman as Bruce may either not be mentioned again, or simply just retconned by DC as never happening.
    Croaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Croaker

Killing Damian would drive Bruce over the edge. He was ready to kill him after Jason's death. He nearly beat him to death when he thought he had killed Tommy Elliot. So I have no doubt he would finish Joker once and for all if he killed his own flesh and blood. And this time he would actually do it.

The "I don't kill" rule would simply ruin his character in that situation. So I think Damian is way too important to die, at least by one of Bruce's enemies. It would be way too sensational and problematic for writers, IMO.

Besides, I don't think they want to duplicate Jason's story. Damian may be a reckless, arrogant little asshole, but he isn't like Jason. He isn't a street punk who grew up in poverty.

Croaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Croaker
    @Jim Halpert said:

" The part about Joker knowing the Batman as Bruce may either not be mentioned again, or simply just retconned by DC as never happening. "

But that would mean that they would have to retcon Bruce arriving as Batman of Zur-En-Arrh and watching Jezebel "die".
    Pez85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Pez85

I think it'd be a cool twist if Joker ended up HELPING Dick and Damien try and find Bruce. Sure, he's already started to do it as Sexton, but why not continue? He's already killed off most of the Black Glove (either because they used him, or they were responsible for Bruce's demise), so how about a Dick/Damien/Joker team up to take on Dr Hurt and his cronies?

Avatar image for emperor_gonzo_noir
    Emperor Gonzo Noir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

It all part of the plan

BestChanceThor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By BestChanceThor
    @goldenkey:
    I can see it now. Joker kills Damien whilst Bruce is fighting his way back to the present. Bruce makes it back to the present in time to realize what the Joker had done and finds out what Dick is about to do. Maybe Dick gets so crazily mad that he beats the crap out of the joker or maybe tries to kill him but Bruce gets there just in time. They dispose of Joker properly and Dick finally realizes why Bruce is so tough sometimes andmaybe Dick is becoming the man he didn't want to become. 
    Damn, I should write comics
    wordchallenge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By wordchallenge

I think the Joker has known that Bruce is Batman for a long time, but hasn't cared because he thinks that Batman is the true identity. However, now that Bruce has been gone for some time, Joker is addressing where he might be. More than anything, the Joker needs his Batman.

Dracade102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: -1

#33  Edited By Dracade102

I'm Sure Joker's Gonna off Damian too eventually, with less Robins to steal batman's limelight the more fun The Joker can have...
    Theodore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#34  Edited By Theodore

I think he knows Bruce is Bats but doesn't care because Bats is the one he wants to play with.

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By DEGRAAF
    @goldenkey:
    THey already plnned on killing of Damien but they decided against it and said they are very happy they didnt bc they have alot to tell about him and the readers seem to like him alot so they arent going to kill him off. I would like to see how a war between Joker and Ra's play out tho. Joker is revealed, and from the looks of the Black Glove, Jaon Todd is back so that is the scenerio im waitingfor, to se Jason, Joker and batman and robin all together at one time. That would be an interesting turn for dick tho if his robin gets killed by the joker. So why did Joker attack Barbara in the Killing Joke if he doesnt know who batman is?
    darkxman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By darkxman123

well i dont relley know what may happen the funny thing is i kept thinking if  oberon sexton was real hed have a voice a bit like jokers in brave and the bold 

yo_yo_fun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#37  Edited By yo_yo_fun

It must be a trick!

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

#38  Edited By gmanfromheck
    @DEGRAAF: I'd have to re-read Killing Joke but I thought it was to mess/torture Jim Gordon. She just happened to be the one to answer the door.
    NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By NightFang3

The "J"-man is back in town. 

Avatar image for theblaquebasterd
    THEBlaqueBasterd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By THEBlaqueBasterd
    @danhimself: Dude you just hit a thousand nails on the head!!!
    jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#41  Edited By jakob187

I'll have to go back and point out that Oberon says in one of the issues of Batman & Robin that he is not in fact Bruce Wayne, so this led me to assume upon the reveal of Sexton's real identity that The Joker DOES know that Batman is Bruce Wayne. 

However, your point from R.I.P. now has me curious if we can dig back even further than that for any kind of possible  clues. 

Also, I feel the need to point this out:  if it seriously took Dick this long to deduce that THE JOKER was Oberon Sexton - a villain he has seen and fought against plenty of times - then we REALLY have to question his abilities as Batman.  Mind you, a lot of us didn't figure it out either...but we also aren't in that world, capable of hearing their voices.

Avatar image for carnivalofsins00
    carnivalofsins00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 155

#42  Edited By carnivalofsins00

is this cover a varient or the regular cover? and if it is a variant, will it cost hundreds of dollars more? cause i saw another cover for # 13 on tfaw.com and i definetly like this one better.

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By DEGRAAF
    @G-Man:
    ah, yea thats one HC i would like to pick up that i just havent had the money for yet
    KNIGHT SAVIOR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 42

#44  Edited By KNIGHT SAVIOR

This is JOKER we're talking here , he doesn't care who BATMAN is as long as he have fun toying with him
    kareem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By kareem

it has been shown before (cant remember the story line) that once batman has died Joker becomes sane. So maybe now that the original Batman is dead but another has taken over the cowl the joker either has become lucid enough to not want to kill, is simply testing this new batman to see if he is worthy, or is just bored and wants to mix things up.

growup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By growup
    @Gylan Thomas: Does the joker really have a character? Or is he just out their to mess with Batman in any way possible?
    likalaruku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#47  Edited By likalaruku

Morrison already established his "supersane" view on the Joker. That doesn;t mean he's not insane at all, it just means that he's insane, incredibly smart, & really good at acting like he's crazier than he rreally is.

Despite the lazy background, I'm loving this cover. Is joker trying to grab Damien's balls?

I've actually suspected that the Joker knew Bruce was the Bat since A Death in the Family. I believe he sees Bruce as a sad joke not worth his time interfearing with. Bruce would be the false personality. 

Oberon Sexton...He's too muscular to be the Joker. Where are the scars? I'd like that explained. If it really is him, then he must be desperate to find the real Batman, He never did like Nightwing & he's already well used to him. Joker hates imposter Batmen & sidekicks.

My question is HOW clingy is he to Batman. If he were truely dead, would the Joker's world shatter, or would he pick on his second favorite; Lex Luthor?

likalaruku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#48  Edited By likalaruku
    @wordchallenge said:

" I think the Joker has known that Bruce is Batman for a long time, but hasn't cared because he thinks that Batman is the true identity. However, now that Bruce has been gone for some time, Joker is addressing where he might be. More than anything, the Joker needs his Batman. "

When you say it like that, I can picture the Joker sleeping with a Batman plushie tucked under his arm. lol.  
    Avatar image for xxsadisticsmilexx
    xxSadisticSmilexx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is all this talk about if the Joker knows Batman's real identity.  Yet the biggest question for me isn't that at all.  In the end of issue #12 the Joker's face looked to be changed back to normal.  Yet in the cover of 13#  he looks like that craptastic version again.  Which one is DC going to stick with?  Please dear god say they are going to get rid of GM's design.

dan1509

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By dan1509

HMmmm im interested in:
     1) jokers reaction to Dick as Batman
    2) Damiens reaction to joker
    3)Joker's reaction as to the no bruce situation

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.