Follow

Joker

Character » Joker appears in 4237 issues.

The Joker, Clown Prince of Crime, is Batman's arch-nemesis. An agent of chaos known for his malicious plots, wacky gadgets and insidious smile, he has caused Batman more suffering than any other villain he has ever faced. His origin, name, and true motivations remain a mystery.

My Favorite Joker Exchanges from "Under the Red Hood"

djotaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 367

User Lists: 4

Edited By djotaku
    Links are to TV Tropes

3.  after Batman reveals that he fantasizes about torturing and killing Joker for everything he's ever done;
    Joker: "Awww, you really do think about me.
    2.  Joker: Gotta give the kid points! He came all the way Back from the Dead to make this shindig happen. So; who's got a camera? Ooh, ooh, get one of me and the kid, first...then you and me, then the three of us and then one with the crowbar! 
    Joker: (aiming a gun at Black Mask) I'm going to need something to wear. And a very big truck.
    Black Mask: Sure. Anything else?
    Joker: I'll need some guys. (beat) Not these guys, because, well, they're kinda dead.
    fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By fodigg
    @djotaku said:

Joker: I'll need some guys. (beat) Not these guys, because, well, they're kinda dead.
    Reminds me of "Bonk?... Oh, right! Dead.  :(" 
    Grubich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Grubich

"NO don't spoil it, this is better!  I'm the only one who's gonna get what he wants tonight!  Bin, bang, boom! We all go out together!  Don't you just love a happy ending?!  HAHAHAHA"

Feliciano2040

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Feliciano2040

Best part of that movie was Black Mask being angry and explaining the joker why he needed him to get rid of The Red Hood.

To which we see The Joker eating chips and being bored out of his mind, it just shows HOW incredible The Joker is as a villain.

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By Vortex13

Red Hood-You be very quiet or the the next one goes through your lap first.
    Joker-Party poper, no cake for you.

Skewer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Skewer

nice seeing ya! you been working out? You could use a little sun, then again who am I to talk? HAHAHAHAHAHAHOHOHAHAHA

RoboShark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By RoboShark

Good times. I need that movie.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.