Marvel, DC...And Twilight Parody

Posted by G-Man (36557 posts) - - Show Bio

You love Marvel, right?  DC gets you excited too.  Now don't worry, I won't ask you to admit how much you dig Twilight.  The following video may be a dream come true.  Check out what ItsJustSomeRandomGuy does when he combines all three.

#1 Posted by DeadPool a.k.a Wade Wilson (979 posts) - - Show Bio

OOOOOOOK.. LOL

#2 Edited by MysterioMaximus (931 posts) - - Show Bio

Hah! I really love his channel. He's brilliant. His girlfriend is wonderful too. She does an awful lot and people don't even know it, including some of the little figure sets and many of the voices. They're so witty! Their whole shtick, with how many figures I have, is the essence of "I wish I'd thought of that" comedy. That's really about the best complement you can give IMO. I can't really paise them enough.
#3 Posted by Crazy Pan (708 posts) - - Show Bio

xD!!

#4 Posted by The Hottness (4226 posts) - - Show Bio

.....(rans by)
#5 Posted by FoxxFireArt (3558 posts) - - Show Bio

I know little to nothing of Twilight. So, quite a bit of this went over my head. Still, this is pretty funny. It sort of reminds me of Robot Chicken.

#6 Posted by The WeatherMan (3214 posts) - - Show Bio

This was great! Lol, I love the Marvel/DC scenes he has, they are very amusing. THUMBS UP!
#7 Posted by Agent Buttons (13479 posts) - - Show Bio
LMAO wow
#8 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
@FoxxFireArt said:
" I know little to nothing of Twilight. So, quite a bit of this went over my head. Still, this is pretty funny. It sort of reminds me of Robot Chicken. "
I know zero about Twilight except that guy who plays the vampire is Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter...or I think he is... 

but as far as I could tell the Twilight jokes were based off of that one preview where he's like "Do you know what I am?" "Yes" "Say it" "...Vampire", etc. Of course there could have been other parodies I missed since I am ignorant about Twilight and like any human I hate what I can't understand. 

But I thought this was funny. Great job ItsJustARandomGuy!
#9 Posted by Dane (10603 posts) - - Show Bio

that owned heaps.

#10 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow... Plastic Nightwing is scary!

#11 Posted by Moomin123 (2205 posts) - - Show Bio

That was funny. I hope Itsjustsomerandomguy will make more videos like this.
#12 Posted by CrimsonComedian (328 posts) - - Show Bio

Decent...

#13 Posted by Media_Master (2189 posts) - - Show Bio

Another funny video!!

#14 Posted by Jotham (4564 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice. I haven't seen or read "Twilight", but my little sister gave me a long synopsis once so I get most of it. Pretty funny.

#15 Posted by dc-kid21 (154 posts) - - Show Bio

hahahhahahahah

#16 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29509 posts) - - Show Bio

This guy is a frackin' GENIUS! I hope he gets to direct one of Marvel's movies or gets permission to have voice actors hired to get his own movie or something... that'd rock so hard. lol.

#17 Posted by crazywolf (653 posts) - - Show Bio

The RandomGuy and Gal are awesome! Love the I'm a Marvel/I'm a DC videos. The ending on this one was great.

#18 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (19714 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn it how do do you turn this thing off        lol
#19 Posted by Bruce Vain (1869 posts) - - Show Bio

Twilight may suck beyond all recognition but MAAAAN does it give great comedy material.  

Ha Ha Ha Ha
#20 Posted by likalaruku (759 posts) - - Show Bio

Lulz. Too bad Poison Ivy didn't get to be that wolf dude.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.