Mark Hamill's last time voicing Joker :(

#1 Posted by Mrgamienguy (8 posts) - - Show Bio

Well guys and girls it seems like Mark Hamill said that Arkham City would be the last time he voiced The Joker! So im guessing many of you who like his voice acting will be upset because he is the best and is the only man who captures Joker's craziness. I just want to know what all of you think on him not doing the voice anymore.

#2 Posted by TheRedRobin96 (334 posts) - - Show Bio

What? This was a rumor last year and I thought they confirmed it was a fake????????

#3 Posted by Mrgamienguy (8 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheRedRobin96: I know right but who knows. As soon as they ask him to do the voice he'll do it again cuz he loves it

#4 Posted by ntb1124 (949 posts) - - Show Bio

Hope that is not true, he is a great Joker, my wife freaked when I told her Luke Skywalker was the Joker in AA....

#5 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12418 posts) - - Show Bio

this was already confirmed to be fake

#6 Edited by fodigg (6130 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

this was already confirmed to be fake

Good. Gooooooooooood.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.