Follow

Joker

Character » Joker appears in 4198 issues.

The Joker, Clown Prince of Crime, is Batman's arch-nemesis. An agent of chaos known for his malicious plots, wacky gadgets and insidious smile, he has caused Batman more suffering than any other villain he has ever faced. His origin, name, and true motivations remain a mystery.

Joker's Characterization

batarang614

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By batarang614

i dont think anything like the way the joker was portrayed in grant morrisons runs on batman rip and batman and robin has ever really been done since the killing joke dyou think thisll continue or will we see more classic joker like the gang boss with the occasional funny quip    

Avatar image for vampireselektor
    VampireSelektor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By VampireSelektor

There's no real benefit in regressing the character back to stereotype.
    Sydpart2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Sydpart2

I wouldn't say anything....I mean he was great at the end of No man's land...but he definitely was great in Morrison's hands

batmanary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By batmanary
    @Sydpart2 said:
    " I wouldn't say anything....I mean he was great at the end of No man's land...but he definitely was great in Morrison's hands "
    this.
    Sydpart2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Sydpart2
    @batmanary said:
    " @Sydpart2 said:
    " I wouldn't say anything....I mean he was great at the end of No man's land...but he definitely was great in Morrison's hands "
    this. "
    Or how about Brave and Bold #31, he wasn't in it all that much as Joker but I still liked the characterization...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.