jokers abilities

#1 Posted by Reaper_bat (45 posts) - - Show Bio

does joker have any abilty besides being  mad! i mean did the chemicals just made him mad or did it make his skin harder or something? i ask this because he always taking a beating and only joking about it, and in the dark knight returns is old but he seems to be quick on is feet like always!

#2 Posted by joshmightbe (24692 posts) - - Show Bio
@Reaper_bat: nope just bleached his skin and drove him nuts
#3 Posted by entropy_aegis (14508 posts) - - Show Bio

High pain tolerance,chemical blood,master manipulator,unpredictable,genius chemist and biologist,markman with guns, 
financially powerful,many resources and connections,street fighter. 
is this good enough.
#4 Posted by Reaper_bat (45 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis: chemical blood? what does that do? yes i know all that but is he more resiliant? thats what i want to know, does that white skin hardened! i am not saying is weak i just have this question!
#5 Posted by RazzaTazz (9491 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he is immune to things like the joker venum which kills others
#6 Posted by nightwing91 (3912 posts) - - Show Bio
@Reaper_bat: Well from years of Joker Venom, his blood is toxic, which was shown when damian wayne was beating him with a crowbar. And his skin isn't harder, he just laughs everything offf cause he's crazy. He's did this with knifes and bullets.
#7 Posted by Sydpart2 (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

He's masochistic, that's why pain doesn't effect him. He laughs because he enjoys it...or he laughs because if you're hitting him he's manipulated you into doing it. Either of these pretty much covers any interpretation of the character.

#8 Posted by Edamame (27994 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sydpart2 said:
" He's masochistic, that's why pain doesn't effect him. He laughs because he enjoys it...or he laughs because if you're hitting him he's manipulated you into doing it. Either of these pretty much covers any interpretation of the character. "
He is also a sadist.
#9 Posted by Sydpart2 (1092 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame: yes but that information is about as useful to the question at hand as letting us know his favorite color.
#10 Posted by Reaper_bat (45 posts) - - Show Bio

lolol so hes greater power is insanity cool!!!!!

#11 Posted by PsychoClown (5 posts) - - Show Bio

He has the ability to bend reality...in his own mind.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.