Joker To Appear in Young Justice Season 2

#1 Edited by Coolii (286 posts) - - Show Bio

Whats your take on it?

It is said that Joker is to a major adversary to the teenage hero team, where he is directly responsible for the deaths of one or two members :).

#2 Posted by War Killer (20102 posts) - - Show Bio

What's your source? And to be honest I'm still waiting for new episodes of season one..... -__-

#3 Posted by KingLoki (390 posts) - - Show Bio

Good. Now where's Deathstroke?

#4 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (8985 posts) - - Show Bio

well I saw him in the Young justice Cartoon comic book series and he seemed like he can be cool in the series. 

#5 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@KingLoki said:
Good. Now where's Deathstroke?
indeed
#6 Posted by GTG12 (1575 posts) - - Show Bio

Not that i don't believe you but where did you see this?
#7 Posted by TenEyedMen (212 posts) - - Show Bio

Art Baltazar and Mike Norton confirmed that his comic appearance would set up his appearance in the series. Everything else mentioned by TC is made up and false.

#8 Posted by cattlebattle (12672 posts) - - Show Bio

He is going to appear at some point in season 1, he will have nothing to do with deaths of any of the characters

#9 Posted by RedHoodJT (527 posts) - - Show Bio

I've heard that anything that they do in the comic line is something that they are hoping to incorporate somehow into the tv series. And if not then at least the story was written somehow.

#10 Posted by Nefarious (19546 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to see Ravager, too.

#11 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

#12 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio
@venomoushatred1001: Make...it..stop... Gah
#13 Posted by BlackArmor (6136 posts) - - Show Bio
@venomoushatred1001
I hate you with every fiber of my bein for these ten minutes of tears

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.