Joker Respect Thread

#1 Posted by Bookman (618 posts) - - Show Bio

I CANNOT BELIVE that this hasn't been done yet! To the Coolest villian EVER!

#2 Posted by Ralph (101 posts) - - Show Bio

What's exactely a respect thread? However, hey! Fan-tastic! I LOVE the Joker too!

#3 Posted by DragonGateAcer (5400 posts) - - Show Bio

greatest villian ever

#4 Posted by Ralph (101 posts) - - Show Bio

Greatest villain ever? Oh, wait! You're talking about... Joker! I knew it! lol (thanks) Yes, he's the gratest villain ever. But I don't know if I am an umbiased jury... Y' know, I' a little bit obessed with that cute Mr J...

#5 Posted by Ippy (179 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#6 Posted by Ippy (179 posts) - - Show Bio

The Joker has always tickled me as a character. Very lovable.

#7 Posted by Morphid (1166 posts) - - Show Bio

Have any of you seen the episode of Batman that he tested Joker after turning him into a vampire?? Wel he isn't the coolest villian out of ALL comic Villians, but he is my favorite of the DC series.

#8 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

hehe usually a respect thread has images of the character...

anyway the Joker is a great character and a great villain, not my favorite tough

#9 Posted by Bookman (618 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"hehe usually a respect thread has images of the character... anyway the Joker is a great character and a great villain, not my favorite tough"

Don't know how to do that. You can do it if you want.

#10 Posted by Midnight Lantern (6011 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"hehe usually a respect thread has images of the character... anyway the Joker is a great character and a great villain, not my favorite tough"

Yeah. Joker is awesome, Not my fave but still awesome.

#11 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Ralph says:

"What's exactely a respect thread? However, hey! Fan-tastic! I LOVE the Joker too! "

Either have some vicious pics of who ever is getting the respect or some feats like i usually do in mine. Either way they are always amazing.

#12 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

ok since bookman asked it nice:

and all that is just the first gallery

#13 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

NH can you put the pics of emporer joker he was vicious lol. He took 99% of the imps powers and turned DC into his image.

#14 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"NH can you put the pics of emporer joker he was vicious lol. He took 99% of the imps powers and turned DC into his image."

haven't read the story

if they are in the galleries I can

#15 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"zee crusher says:
"NH can you put the pics of emporer joker he was vicious lol. He took 99% of the imps powers and turned DC into his image."

haven't read the story

if they are in the galleries I can"

You serious thats literally his best moment lol. Another funny one was when dc got destroyed by batmite and the imp darkseid was the last one left in a floating void. He opened his paper and read what the anti life equation was and saw it was the imp and bite mite then started laughing lol.

#16 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"Nighthunter says:
"zee crusher says:

haven't read the story

You serious thats literally his best moment lol. Another funny one was when dc got destroyed by batmite and the imp darkseid was the last one left in a floating void. He opened his paper and read what the anti life equation was and saw it was the imp and bite mite then started laughing lol."

I recall the last one

it was in world's funniest or something like that right?

#17 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"zee crusher says:
"Nighthunter says:
"zee crusher says:

haven't read the story

You serious thats literally his best moment lol. Another funny one was when dc got destroyed by batmite and the imp darkseid was the last one left in a floating void. He opened his paper and read what the anti life equation was and saw it was the imp and bite mite then started laughing lol."

I recall the last one

it was in world's funniest or something like that right?"

Yes i believe so. The was one hell of a comic. Didn't expect him to find it that way.

#18 Posted by Zenma (4970 posts) - - Show Bio

Lantern Of Hatred says:

"superboyprime's fist says:
"I'd respect the Joker a lot more if he shot Hal Jordan in the spine and crippled him for life."

" />http://www.blueberryforest.com/images/Images_bk/the-little-troll-392x550.jpg"

heh......heh

#19 Posted by Lantern Of Hatred (1584 posts) - - Show Bio

superboyprime's fist says:

"I'd respect the Joker a lot more if he shot Hal Jordan in the spine and crippled him for life."

#20 Posted by Ralph (101 posts) - - Show Bio

Who's Hal Jordan? Heh..heh...

#21 Edited by The Joker (385 posts) - - Show Bio

For Those Who Tend To Underestimate Him

Zatanna's ex-assistant dies tragically, and his current boss, aka illusionist Ivar Loxias, is involved. Therefore, Batman and Zatanna go to his place to confront him about what happened. But a surprise waits for them, since not only the illusionist confirms non-chalantly his responsibility for the murder, but he takes them down & prisoners. Then, he reveals himself to be none other than the Joker, who apparently killed Loxias and took his place (Detective Comics #833)

Evades and kills a dozen of Ra's Al Ghul's henchmen (Legends of the Dark Knight #142)

Defeats Ra's Al Ghul in a game of chess impressing The Demon (I've seen chest matches on the vine and i thought it was fitting)

Takes a full dose of fear gas to the face and pretty much brushes it off then knocks out Scarecrow (Detective Comics #664)

Demonstrating his intelligence, the Joker knows about the existence of the multiverse:

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/...ntelligence.jpg

Withstanding Some serious mental force by raven

Beating Lex Luthor Mono E Mono

J'onn struggles to mentally control the Joker, for any length of time..

"I'm making him sane, but I can't hold it for long. His mind is like a storm raging."

"Have to let go, it's impossible to hold him together any longer":

Alright this one isn't really that relative but i thought the whole bit was quite hilarious

#22 Posted by Croaker (296 posts) - - Show Bio

What is there left to say? He is hands down one of the most iconic comic book characters created.

Has managed to humiliate, destroy and and torture both heroes and villains, humans and metahumans. And all that with nothing but a warped mind and a permanent clown appearance. Seems to survive anything and is utterly fearless.

#23 Posted by NightFang (10198 posts) - - Show Bio

The joker is the best and coolest villian of all time.

#24 Posted by Ut34Ella (1 posts) - - Show Bio

People that want have a success look for a trustworthy custom writing service to buy their term research paper from. The same things we do also.

#26 Edited by Kesho_Ronin (209 posts) - - Show Bio

Something i made from batgirl #16 and batman and robin #16

#27 Edited by LarryAshlynn (796 posts) - - Show Bio

The guy is definitely nuts, but totally AWESOME¬

#28 Posted by Knightsofdarkness2 (4228 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#29 Posted by AmazingWebHead (3871 posts) - - Show Bio

The thing I love about Joker is that he's not an alien conqueror like Darkseid, or a power-hungry dictator like Dr. Doom, or a superpowered holocaust survivor like Magneto. He was just an ordinary lower-class chump. Then he had one really bad day. And now he's the single-most dangerous living being on the face of the Earth.

And what makes him such a threat to the Batman? Because Batman relies on fear and intimidation to beat criminals. But the Joker is someone who's not afraid of him.

Anyone else would just run away screaming. But Joker? He takes a machine gun, starts walking toward the speeding Batpod, and dares Batman to "HIT ME!" In other words, Joker plays chicken with the Batpod! And he WINS!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.