Follow

Joker

Character » Joker appears in 4197 issues.

The Joker, Clown Prince of Crime, is Batman's arch-nemesis. An agent of chaos known for his malicious plots, wacky gadgets and insidious smile, he has caused Batman more suffering than any other villain he has ever faced. His origin, name, and true motivations remain a mystery.

Joker previews?

TheJokerha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheJokerha

Any information on how he is going to be once they get done with the re imaging reboot? I can't find any real info. Just that cover with his face composed of bats, which really tells us nothing. I did see an image from Flash point but that's an alternate earth so it is probably not relevant in the long run.
    Also, the image from Flash point was heavily derivative of the Heath Ledger Joker. I hope they don't do that. I know they will be trying to pull in new readers and appeal tot he younger demographic to get more life long buyers. And to do that they may want to appeal to fans of the movie and make them fans of the comic. But that sort of move would diminish the character to much. Ledger's Joker was great for the film but the comic Joker is so much more than that.

Any info? Thoughts? Punch and pie?
    junkmasterzero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By junkmasterzero
    @TheJokerha: It's not much but I hope it helps.  Here's the cover to Detective Comics Vol. 2 No. 1.
    No Caption Provided

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.