Follow

Joker

Character » Joker appears in 4198 issues.

The Joker, Clown Prince of Crime, is Batman's arch-nemesis. An agent of chaos known for his malicious plots, wacky gadgets and insidious smile, he has caused Batman more suffering than any other villain he has ever faced. His origin, name, and true motivations remain a mystery.

Joker?

Opac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Opac

From what I understand about the Joker, is he is really manipulative. It really stood out in the movie, but in teh comics he's sometimes much much worse. So... personally, I don't know the limits to which the Joker is able to go. I know he's unpredictable and whatever, but, he's always smiling in the end. I was just wondering,
    Could the Joker manipulate Braniac?
    Just want opinions. If he's done it, would like to know bout it too... Jokers' by far one of, (if not THE) the best un-powered villain ever. Just opinions...

Avatar image for dr__victor_von_doom
    Dr. Victor von Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

He's a wee bit out there, but He's cool. He even ruled the Universe for a while...
    NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By NightFang3

He is the best at what he doe's.

likalaruku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#4  Edited By likalaruku
    Dr. Victor von Doom said:
    "

He's a wee bit out there, but He's cool. He even ruled the Universe for a while...
    "
    Oooh, what issue is this from? *_*

In the Arkham Asylum graphic novel, the Joker was calling all the shots & everyone in Arkham was asking his permission & stuff. But between the washy coloring, exadurated art, & theories from reviewers, that novel might have been a dream Batman had, so I don't know if it counts.

I dunno if he could outsmart Braniac, but I'll bet he could mess with his head.
    JustJokeRing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By JustJokeRing
    @Dr. Victor von Doom said:

" He's a wee bit out there, but He's cool. He even rul  

ed the Universe for a while... "

This is my favourite portrayal of the joker. It gives you a look into the minds of the infamous Joker, while helping you to understand the depths of his sanity - something that has been debated for a long time. Basically, I think the Joker is able to be as intense, scary or insane as he needs to be to keep up with Batman. And if that means outsmarting Brainiac, he'll do it. Simply because he's awesome. 
    Avatar image for the_devil_himself
    The Devil himself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6  Edited By The Devil himself

I think he could, I really do. I mean, look at what he's done with countless of people. harley for examlpe, is now his sidekick/lover. he could do it. But it would take some time, I think.
    Sydpart2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Sydpart2

If Darkseid could so it then I see no reason why Joker couldn't. It might not be really easy, but I'm sure he could...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.