Follow

Joker

Character » Joker appears in 4240 issues.

The Joker, Clown Prince of Crime, is Batman's arch-nemesis. An agent of chaos known for his malicious plots, wacky gadgets and insidious smile, he has caused Batman more suffering than any other villain he has ever faced. His origin, name, and true motivations remain a mystery.

Jerome Valeska (Cameron Monaghon) as Joker

batmanology

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By batmanology

I am just wondering. With everyone enjoying Cameron's role as Jerome Valeska that is assumed Joker, what do you guys think about it? I know Joker doesn't have a name and real identity. In this case, Jerome is somehow dead in the show Gotham. And they were saying that "You have no seen the last of Jerome." Probably he will be revived as a Joker without anyone knowing the real motif and identity. I don't know.

But I am wondering if he did a good job as a Joker or maybe a beginner as a Joker.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.