Follow

Joker

Character » Joker appears in 4198 issues.

The Joker, Clown Prince of Crime, is Batman's arch-nemesis. An agent of chaos known for his malicious plots, wacky gadgets and insidious smile, he has caused Batman more suffering than any other villain he has ever faced. His origin, name, and true motivations remain a mystery.

Is this The New Aqualad holding The Joker?!!

tyekoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By tyekoon

When I was watching that Comic Con Young Justice vid on youtube I saw these little posters in the background so I took a snapshot of it, cropped it and resized it. Now am I the only that thinks that's the Joker. It might not be but I compared the how pale he was, the suit and then the thing that sealed the deal for me was the cards falling, they kind of look like joker cards. What do you guys think?
    Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Primmaster64

Appears so.

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By Magian

He looks like Joker unless he is a villain based on the Joker created specifically for the show.

The Lobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#4  Edited By The Lobster

Interesting I wonder who's voicing him? 

Bruce Greenwood is voicing Batman in this series so It might be John Dimaggio, although I'd like to see Mark Hamill voice the Joker if they could get him to do it.

Avatar image for the_jokes_on_you
    The_Jokes_On_You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By The_Jokes_On_You

It appears to be but like someone said earlier they could just be making a rip off which would just be stupid. They put might put him in a few episodes to get people to watch the show and boost the ratings.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.