Follow

Joker

Character » Joker appears in 4210 issues.

The Joker, Clown Prince of Crime, is Batman's arch-nemesis. An agent of chaos known for his malicious plots, wacky gadgets and insidious smile, he has caused Batman more suffering than any other villain he has ever faced. His origin, name, and true motivations remain a mystery.

Interview: Scott Lobdell on Death of the Family, Red Robin & Jason Todd Fighting in a Towel

• 56 results
    cc1738

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By cc1738

So do you have to get both Teen Titans and Red Hood and the Outlaws to completely understand their tie ins? That would be irritating.

BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 238

#52  Edited By BatWatch

@Bitchgurl said:

I used to love SL's work for Marvel, but don't care for it on Red Hood. I like the character of Jason Todd but Roy Harper is SO obnoxious and OTT it's not funny, and don't get me started on Starfire, who has never been the same since Wolfman and Perez wrote her back in the day. Red Hood needs to be a gritty street level title, and not go off into space(Yes, Starfire can, but Jason and Roy in space=fail). This title really needs a new writer, hopefully one who isn't looking to swipe things from Star Trek .

What does Roy do which you find obnoxious. I find him quite lovable.

I will agree that Starfire has been basically destroyed.

I like that Red Hood and the Outlaws went to space. If is starts happening on a regular basis, I will tire of it, but it is a team book. Why not have some more outlandish elements come into play?

@cc1738 said:

So do you have to get both Teen Titans and Red Hood and the Outlaws to completely understand their tie ins? That would be irritating.

I'm going to guess that you do not have to pick up Teen Titans #15 to understand the plot based on the way RHATO 15 ended, but I will make sure to mention it in my review of Teen Titans next week if you are considering purchasing it.

For more news, reviews, and commentary for the entire Bat Family, check out BatWatch.net.

DocFishstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By DocFishstick

Scott Lobdell i will say that i love your work. i feel you are a damn good writer and haters are going to hate. they will say and do anything to try and get under your skin. you have real fans out there that will back you and your work up. yes i am one of them. keep up the great work you are doing.

End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By End_Boss

@Sammo21 said:

Not a fan of the art and also not really sure how the Joker suddenly becomes the greatest criminal mastermind in the DCU.

Uh, he's been one of them for a very, very long time. And he would pull out all the stops for something like this that involves his "better half."

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#55  Edited By Joygirl

I found the comments in this thread deeply -- DEEPLY -- entertaining.

Hawkeye2124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Hawkeye2124

Rocafort needs to comeback..... 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.