how good a hero would the joker be?

#1 Posted by SnickerSnack (100 posts) - - Show Bio

i just had a thought while reading batman and robin #16. Joker said it himself that he'll fight crime which i think for him is the ultimate joke.  

So i'm just curious, how good a hero would the joker be?  

#2 Posted by Mercy_ (91871 posts) - - Show Bio

HORRIBLE

#3 Edited by SnickerSnack (100 posts) - - Show Bio

lol why's that?  
he's smart. he's got good detective skills. and he can fight as well. 

#4 Posted by Sydpart2 (1055 posts) - - Show Bio

anti hero maybe...he'd certainly give red hood a run for his money in the whole murderous hero business...I think it'd be great to see him do it for awhile...he'd have to give it his own spin, make each bad guy/criminal he takes down into a "great" gag...

#5 Posted by Gambit1024 (9843 posts) - - Show Bio

I can see him do it to mess with Batman. He'd be at the crime scene beating the sh*t outta the bad guy and then Batman would show up and be like "...Wtf are you doing?"

#6 Posted by SnickerSnack (100 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah, he would be quite an anti-hero. his main strength will be his unpredictability. lol 

#7 Posted by Shadowsnake89 (403 posts) - - Show Bio

Well there is a heroic counterpart the Jokester. And in The Batman animated series he actually became Batman because he was sick of losing and went around attacking citizens for minor crimes like being out after dark, jaywalking and littering.

#8 Posted by JOKERCATEXE (408 posts) - - Show Bio

#9 Posted by Jake Fury (19197 posts) - - Show Bio

man, Batman is NOT gonna be happy when he sees all of these Jokers....
#10 Posted by KenTheProfile (402 posts) - - Show Bio

well The way he Killed  The Black glove and Dr. Hurt is as close as he will ever get.
#11 Edited by Hazlenaut (1935 posts) - - Show Bio

The Jokester is the version of him that he is good unfortunately DC had not did a good job showing him. The only version I saw worked was when he was the red hood in the cartoon Batman the Brave and the Bold.    

#12 Posted by AssertingValor (5447 posts) - - Show Bio

shitty hero.... he would

"acidentally" kill everybody    

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.